2lb’s 1 plant no co2

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
That’s cool I can get jiggy with that…. I’m pretty good at training so heights not an issue for me……so pop a Ben right now and check back in when it’s above surface
Fuck off man. Ill pop it the same day you pop yours. I wanna see a date and we will both post a code word the same day to.write on the paper. Your obviously new to all this and don't know how it works. You can dig nugs out of your sister's ass to put on your scale but that shit don't fly here.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Yeah man we have to post pics with start date pics. It's retarded because he can bring in other buds from other plants to add to his total. I'm 2 seconds away from smacking this dude back to grass city or noobcentral.com or whatever shit show people believe his bs at.
I have all that documented…so it wouldn’t be and issue if u agreed to it

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Fuck off man. Ill pop it the same day you pop yours. I wanna see a date and we will both post a code word the same day to.write on the paper. Your obviously new to all this and don't know how it works. You can dig nugs out of your sister's ass to put on your scale but that shit don't fly here.
All right if that’s how you wanna do this I’m down after this harvest I’ll reach out to you in a PM will come up with a codeword whatever you wanna do and we can get it Poppin …..BK stay the fuck out of it and keep your comments to yourself because this isn’t between me and you….. if you want to talk shit take that energy and put it into a grow and show us your big and bad….l tell you the same thing I told you before unless you’re pulling 60+ a foot and proof of doing it you ain’t shit….and your all talk… I know I’m a big shit talk but you know what I agree to terms and conditions and I stick with it I don’t deflect I don’t change the topic if somebody beats me I man up and admit it…..unlike you

Buddernugs

Full send….always
You’re the equivalent of a drunk asshole on the crowd telling to MMA fighters in the cage that they both suck at fighting and then when they call you out you bitch up

Buddernugs

Full send….always
I don't agree. Ill.start working on my new system. I'll make you famous on YouTube and let everyone know what's going on when I put my system together. I'll even put a link on my channel to the thread. Don't be a pussy. Give me a date
Let me look at my log book and I’ll let h know around what time give me a sec

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
All right if that’s how you wanna do this I’m down after this harvest I’ll reach out to you in a PM will come up with a codeword whatever you wanna do and we can get it Poppin …..BK stay the fuck out of it and keep your comments to yourself because this isn’t between me and you….. if you want to talk shit take that energy and put it into a grow and show us your big and bad….l tell you the same thing I told you before unless you’re pulling 60+ a foot and proof of doing it you ain’t shit….and your all talk… I know I’m a big shit talk but you know what I agree to terms and conditions and I stick with it I don’t deflect I don’t change the topic if somebody beats me I man up and admit it…..unlike you
YOU….. HAD….. NO.…. PROOF….

You weighed almost a pound shirt ON FUCKING VIDEO

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
If we both veg for the same amount of time what’s the difference it’s not like somebody’s magically bending space-time it’s either do it that way or wait until this rounds finished and then we can go head to head when we both pop beans on the same day because I’m maxed out right now…. I’m trying to work with you here without putting this off till after this rd
Because weekly photos of the plants from each competitor is the only way for people to know you aren’t bullshitting.

I know I’m a big shit talk but you know what I agree to terms and conditions and I stick with it I don’t deflect I don’t change the topic if somebody beats me I man up and admit it…..unlike you
All you have done since you've been here is deflect and lie. Throw your current plant in the trash and get this thing going. You don't smoke and you don't sell so what's the issue with trashing that sad plant and throwing gloves down with Heisen?

Buddernugs

Full send….always
YOU….. HAD….. NO.…. PROOF….

You weighed almost a pound shirt ON FUCKING VIDEO
Video of $9000 worth of thermal reflect site is Proof….. anyways like I said either bounce out or come to the table with us and make this a three-way thing because I’m not even trying to hear you right now as far as I’m concerned until this is over you and 38 don’t exist to me unless your willing to put work in and show me who you are as a grower

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
Video of $9000 worth of thermal reflect site is Proof….. anyways like I said either bounce out or come to the table with us and make this a three-way thing because I’m not even trying to hear you right now as far as I’m concerned until this is over you and 38 don’t exist to me unless your willing to put work in and show me who you are as a grower
Lies and deflection hahaha

Fucken kids

38? Now an ounce is a whole 10g heavier. Lol.
You make huge claims with zero proof. Hey guys I hit 2 lbs, trust me.

I'll do a grow off in a few months after I finish these plants I don't sell or smoke. You don't even make sense.