2lb’s 1 plant no co2

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
His mom said he can only grow single plants. He can’t play anymore if you’re doing 5.
His mom's prob took away his phone. I must be wired different cause when a group would try to give me a beat down I would fight to the death. They gonna have to ban my ass. Man I use to get into some heated discussions on rollitup greenpoint thread. I mean it was craziness. Some of these cats remember from back in the day like @Evergreengardener @NoWaistedSpace and a few others.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
His mom's prob took away his phone. I must be wired different cause when a group would try to give me a beat down I would fight to the death. They gonna have to ban my ass. Man I use to get into some heated discussions on rollitup greenpoint thread. I mean it was craziness. Some of these cats remember from back in the day like @Evergreengardener @NoWaistedSpace and a few others.
You are wired different. People like him are “winners” in their head as long, as someone doesn’t publicly beat them, and you can’t beat him if he just stops responding. That’s why he kept changing the terms…he doesn’t really want to compete because he knows he will lose when he can’t bullshit the numbers.

He acts tough until he knows he's out of his league. He's been spitting bullshit after bullshit. When it comes to actually showing proof instead of altering facts after the matter he's a ghost.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I’ll take psychedelic underground cave dweller for 500

1642466515257.jpeg