24 HUGE MAIN COLAS with 3 plants in 2x4

Should @SuperFlyBoom be permanently banned

• No he is just a late bloomer

• Give him another week in time out

• No he is a straight troll and needs to go

Results are only viewable after voting.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I don’t care anymore! The TROLLITUP.org collective has fucked up my thread.. I’m leaving this shit hole!

I will drian the swamp and for the mustache punk ass bitch I say this: You have posted my IP, you are a fucking liar and hypocrite! A Troll bitch! I’m coming for you!
Don't let them get to you like that. lol
1644452239408.png

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I don’t care anymore! The TROLLITUP.org collective has fucked up my thread.. I’m leaving this shit hole!

I will drian the swamp and for the mustache punk ass bitch I say this: You have posted my IP, you are a fucking liar and hypocrite! A Troll bitch! I’m coming for you!
Motherfuka please your IP? dude i got you lo9gged in at least 100 IP addresses ALL of them a VPN service. Any admin here can see them all, Bug be Gone.......fukin Troll

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.

Damn @PadawanWarrior ! That VPN got you feeling mighty tuff. Too bad we all know its you. Have you been having lotsa fun kiddo?

I'm guessing I'll have around 24 colas. The outside 15 gals are almost ready to flower, and the little 1/2 gal pots are gonna get transplanted soon.

15 gal no-till vs 1/2 FFHF is no match. All were clones planted at the same time like 4 weeks ago.

IMG_5675.JPG