Should @SuperFlyBoom be permanently banned

• No he is just a late bloomer

• Give him another week in time out

• No he is a straight troll and needs to go

Results are only viewable after voting.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Dude is PMing me asking me to delete my comments. Showed him a picture of my manifolded Northern Lights and he claims mainlining takes longer than manifolding 🤣 Where the hell do all these new growers who think they are experts come from? I’m starting to think this is Butterz or his brother.
Yeah he was actually reporting post that didn't need to be reported. Super Troll

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
I don’t care anymore! The TROLLITUP.org collective has fucked up my thread.. I’m leaving this shit hole!

I will drian the swamp and for the mustache punk ass bitch I say this: You have posted my IP, you are a fucking liar and hypocrite! A Troll bitch! I’m coming for you!
explain how you are coming for him or me or anyone. By doing what power points and the same rerun ass memes. Man you really are arrogant AND ignorant

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
I would like to keep him in time out. His mediocre trolling is kind of amusing.
I second that. BUT it really is mundane and from time to time seems pointless to heckle this dude, he’s blinded by arrogance. And I’m not 💯 percent sure if he’s not on the lower IQ side. Just saying the lack of intellect in his rebuttals is very telling.