Should @SuperFlyBoom be permanently banned

• No he is just a late bloomer

• Give him another week in time out

• No he is a straight troll and needs to go

Results are only viewable after voting.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
My first grow and first mainline was completed in 53 days.. I will do faster now! Please show me your mainline at 53 days @TreeFarmerCharlie or when it was completed..
View attachment 108324
You’re more than welcome to look at my past grows but I’m not interested in getting into a dick measuring contest with you. I don’t need anyones recognition or appreciation to be happy with my grows…especially not from someone who is new to growing.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Man this guy's threads are full of amusement, wtf is a grow kit? Anyone?
Dude is PMing me asking me to delete my comments. Showed him a picture of my manifolded Northern Lights and he claims mainlining takes longer than manifolding 🤣 Where the hell do all these new growers who think they are experts come from? I’m starting to think this is Butterz or his brother.

Dude is PMing me asking me to delete my comments. Showed him a picture of my manifolded Northern Lights and he claims mainlining takes longer than manifolding 🤣 Where the hell do all these new growers who think they are experts come from? I’m starting to think this is Butterz or his brother.
Yes bro, mainfold is a lot faster than mainline… where is your mainline than?? I only see your 7 weeks old mainfold
B5195143-8CAE-4EF5-8808-4CB6C482F066.jpeg