2021 Mystery Pack Competition

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
On the right is my regular bowl-topper kief. A mix of a bunch of strains I keep adding to. On the left is the three-plant mix from the purple, lavender, and green CLD x CLD. It's fairly clean so the color is mostly from the trich's. The terps coming off it are pure grape koolaid.
IMG_9389.JPG

awcoste

Really Active Member
You have almost no new pistils popping on any of them, pretty cool! Do you have a lot of light or a little in your opinion?
Hey HAF,
I am running two HLG 600R in a 4x8 dialed down to 75% if I had to guess. I think I am getting pretty close to finishing. Probably later in the week. I screwed up earlier on in my grow and sprayed a few plants with potassium bicarnate as an ipm after taking in a plant from my brother.

Kushash

Insanely Active Member
I'm going to check crystals on a few plants.
This is Other #4. I previously checked crystals on Other #1 in post #1,848
The crystals look similar on each plant to me, some cloudy, mostly clear. I'm going to check the other strains.

This is Other #4. I chose the top of a lower branch because it was easy to line up with the digital microscope.
DSC00711.JPGDSC00712.JPGS20220313_0002.jpgS20220313_0003.jpgS20220313_0004.jpgS20220313_0005.jpg

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I have about half that light in half the size, so that ain't what's different. I was thinking that either a lot more or a lot less light might be the trick to get them to stop putting out new stuff. No worries
I dropped my light to 80% hopefully that will cinch the deal since I noticed the shorter ones were ready looking at the trichomes I should have chopped them even earlier some were not just Amber but breaking off....