2021 Mystery Pack Competition

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
I really like the Others. I wonder where it’s getting this gene from? Which parent strain. I really like how they grew and bulked yup. Two don’t really smell like anything one smells like candy and a bit of kush maybe. The other is kinda citrus candy kind of.
It is from the Zee side, I did 5 crosses with my chosen male and none of them made it through the first round of testing. I am still holding that starfighter I used and am considering selfing it and doing a feminized release.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
It kinda appears they dried up before getting a chance to open up.
Not a big deal for me unless they end up loaded like the brickweed of the 70s
I smoke every gram of whatever I grow, so a few seeds might find the grinder.
I had one of his Headbanger Zee testers self-pollinate, but it was very polite and kept it mostly to itself. I got hundreds of beans off her and never saw a nanner but the smoke around those hundreds of beans was spectacular even though seeded. There were 5-6 other plants in the room and each had a up to a dozen beans but no more.

I used those Headbanger Zee beans for a sprout tea to feed back to the plants, but the other ones are carefully labeled by mom and stored and likely contain the next Chemdog ;)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I know what diesel smells like and this ain't it. I have no clue what the strain "Diesel" smells like and how it compares to the actual petroleum product.

There's more variety in the funk on the CLD x CLD. The GSC cross goes from floral to dank, but mild smells so far.

The CLD x CLD can get your nose burning if you hang out in there for a few inhales. Sharp edge on everything - which also goes from floral to dank, but the dank has more definition. Almost a meaty, "full meal" smell - lots of stuff jumbled.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I know what diesel smells like and this ain't it. I have no clue what the strain "Diesel" smells like and how it compares to the actual petroleum product.

There's more variety in the funk on the CLD x CLD. The GSC cross goes from floral to dank, but mild smells so far.

The CLD x CLD can get your nose burning if you hang out in there for a few inhales. Shark edge on everything - which also goes from floral to dank, but the dank has more definition. Almost a meaty, "full meal" smell - lots of stuff jumbled.
Mine smells very fruity (mostly berries) right now

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
@H.A.F. how long did you let the CLD F4 x CLD F3 go for? Mine are on week 8 and they are just barely getting brown stigmas on them. I unplugged the heater that usually comes on at night earlier in the week hoping the cooler night temps will get them to start finishing faster.
Everything was between 8 and 9 weeks. I had browns showing at the regular time (about week 5-6) but the CLD x CLD never stopped putting out white pistils. It seems the new growth kept hiding the ripening stuff because it was uniform all over.