2021 Mystery Pack Competition

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Here are some pics I just took. The main cola just keeps on stacking but the stigmas on the lowers are starting to brown up on me. I wonder if I should just dim the light down a bit?
I always watch those tops just under the canopy that aren't getting the direct light. Dimming might be the ticket. I hate doing that stuff because I always forget to turn them back up.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
@J.James - I have a pack of the County Line Diesel I haven't gotten to yet (and won't for a while now LOL) but I was wondering where that would fall in the CLD x CLD mix? Which one would that be and will it have the purple in it when I get there?
The County Line Diesel you have is the F1, I sent out like 10 tester packs as I worked the line down. best described as a Blueberry Diesel. Most of the fuel notes from ECSD are overpowered by the blueberry funk that comes from the Blue City Diesel. I think the Stardawg F2 from Greenpoint has the fuel your looking to find along with other rancid tastes and smells that only come from Chemdog lines. If you have any of that pop a few seeds next round and look for one that isn't sweet-smelling in week 5 of flower.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Everything is looking great TFC,
The Other One looks close, how are the trichs looking?
It's crazy how many phenos have been displayed in this comp.
Look at HAF, he's already done.
5 of my 6 plants finished between 52 and 57 days.
Yet I have the Other #3 sitting here at 61 days with 80% clear trichs.
I've never had plants finish this early, this last one would be normal for me.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Everything is looking great TFC,
The Other One looks close, how are the trichs looking?
It's crazy how many phenos have been displayed in this comp.
Look at HAF, he's already done.
5 of my 6 plants finished between 52 and 57 days.
Yet I have the Other #3 sitting here at 61 days with 80% clear trichs.
I've never had plants finish this early, this last one would be normal for me.
Thanks! The trichomes on "The Other" are mostly cloudy right now. I haven't noticed any amber on the calyxes, but I've seen a little on the sugar leaves. I think I'm going to be able to squeeze more time out of mine than others have been able to, because mine is a pretty short plant, and it has had some good distance from the light compared to the other plants in my tent.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Girls are starting to change into their final colors I took a close look for any errant flowers but week 7ish all is well I did chuck some pollen on couple branches from a other one male onto other one and that one female...View attachment 110963View attachment 110964View attachment 110967
View attachment 110968View attachment 110969View attachment 110970View attachment 110971View attachment 110963View attachment 110964View attachment 110967View attachment 110968View attachment 110969View attachment 110970View attachment 110971
That one are bulky girls smell amazing!
Holy smokes! What size white square pots are you using?

Kushash

Insanely Active Member
Looks great K Hash! what's your trichrome look like? I noticed she kept some fresh white hairs on the tops to lure me into thinking she needed more time but I put the scope on this morning and some were a week overdue!
I took some close-ups of the trichs Thursday of Other #1 and most were clear. I'll have to check the rest.
Here is the post from Thursday. #1,848