2021 Mystery Pack Competition

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone

Kushash

Insanely Active Member
Flipped 7 weeks ago.
Some yellowing earlier than I like, I wish I had given the larger plants a couple extra TBL of the HF 4-5-3 when I gave Harlet #1 two additional TBL. The fade on Harlet #1 has slowed while the fade on the other large plants including Harlet #2 has picked up.

Harlet #1.
DSC00656.JPG

Harlet #2
DSC00657.JPG

A few of the other plants. The larger are yellowing the smaller Other plants are retaining their green color.
DSC00666.JPG

That #2.
DSC00664.JPG

Ok... Day 63 of flower Here are shots of The Harlet whom is starting to actually look like a Banana.This One #1, The Pink Beauty and her side kick That One #1 and 2 and lastly with the copper patina fade Starfighter ZeeView attachment 110703View attachment 110704View attachment 110705View attachment 110706View attachment 110707View attachment 110708View attachment 110709View attachment 110710View attachment 110711View attachment 110712
Banana? Pfffft you growing some plantains O.g! :love: 🍌 :love:
SVF3vkl.jpeg

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Ok so the best I can tell it was just one plant of the others that went all gender fluid on me. Plucked what I could find. But I’m sure I’m missing some as the buds are tight and rock hard. With that being said I’m sure one or more blew some spunk on itself as I have found maybe three seeds forming on the outsides of the same plant. Didn’t have time to go through everyone to see if anyone else is seeded. Just a quick once over before lights out n feed time. 3072DABE-E9BC-41D0-ADF1-5AF17D437BB4.jpegABD872A0-1E6A-4ED5-9078-AE24B003782A.jpegCB7CACF8-7158-4304-BEB6-DC3D335FEF16.jpeg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
So what would y’all do with it at this point? Should finish week 8 Friday and the trichs are 50/50 clear to cloudy? Cut it now or try my luck for another week or so?
I am not a fan of keeping nanners around. Yeah the damage is done if there was any, but the longer you go the more chance you get buds filled with those immature white bean-babies and the smoke sucks. I'd chop the nanner plant and leave the rest. IMHO, a plant tossing late nanners is telling me it's done. Ripe or not, it's done. It can't get better. More cloudy and amber means more nanners. And you'll grind it up and see nanners - and you won't enjoy smoking it.

Kushash

Insanely Active Member
So what would y’all do with it at this point? Should finish week 8 Friday and the trichs are 50/50 clear to cloudy? Cut it now or try my luck for another week or so?
I found a few on one of the others at 5 1/2 weeks. If it exploded with them I would have chopped but it seems to have slowed down. Late flowering nanners have a better chance of being sterile but I also have a couple of immature seeds in the buds where the nanners were. I'm going to take another look and remove a couple of buds from the top of a couple of side branches and will get take some pics under a digital microscope of the trichs.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Here's the keeper stuff from the 4 GSCLD and the first CLD backcross. Everything dumps the kief, really nice. About half-dense on everything but the tops which are about 3/4 dense - dense being mostly solid rocks. Nice colors on everything, and all are a little different. And I haven't even gotten to the purple and lavender plants yet. 2-3 days left on them.
IMG_9312.JPG

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
My Other is throwing Nanners.. but I am a few weeks out so I just pluck them...She is just looking to dam good to chop early!
View attachment 110799
I really like the Others. I wonder where it’s getting this gene from? Which parent strain. I really like how they grew and bulked yup. Two don’t really smell like anything one smells like candy and a bit of kush maybe. The other is kinda citrus candy kind of.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I really like the Others. I wonder where it’s getting this gene from? Which parent strain. I really like how they grew and bulked yup. Two don’t really smell like anything one smells like candy and a bit of kush maybe. The other is kinda citrus candy kind of.
Start keeping track now if you want to remember which one grows out to be what smoke. This and That both changed from flower to drying to jarring and are still evolving the smells.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Start keeping track now if you want to remember which one grows out to be what smoke. This and That both changed from flower to drying to jarring and are still evolving the smells.
Yeah I’m really liking one of the Harlets phenos, bud structure and bag appeal real nice on it. The second Harlet is pretty frosty but looks kinda fluffy and maybe a longer flowering pheno compared to its sister. I’ve smoked a lot of Starfighter so I’m hoping there is one of four of the starfighter zee others that favor that smoke for sure.