2021 Mystery Pack Competition

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
Hmmmm.... I dunno where to really start with linage question @J.James on Harlet but here goes.
1) Do you think if you crossed your Banana Hashplant with Heisen's Animal Cookies one of their off spring would have tighter denser bud structure (but still keep the massive size) with a rounder/blunter top?
2) How many seeds would you need to pop to have a good chance at finding it?
3) For giggles... What would you call it?

View attachment 109186 + View attachment 109187 =
Heisen County Banana Cookies?

Cheers, Z.
Call it "Another ONE" or "Another Cookies"

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Hmmmm.... I dunno where to really start with linage question @J.James on Harlet but here goes.
1) Do you think if you crossed your Banana Hashplant with Heisen's Animal Cookies one of their off spring would have tighter denser bud structure (but still keep the massive size) with a rounder/blunter top?
2) How many seeds would you need to pop to have a good chance at finding it?
3) For giggles... What would you call it?

View attachment 109186 + View attachment 109187 =
Heisen County Banana Cookies?

Cheers, Z.
It might add some denseness to it if you hunted for the right plants and worked the line, I would start with 50+ plants and I would call it
AC⚡BC ..... That's the wrong placement of the letters but I don't think anyone will notice

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
5/6 Male's for the Other one's every one of them males had frost coming too.if I were into chucking I'd have kept one. Two of the harlets I scroged cause they were getting away from me but it worked out the other stuff I'm running with the comp plant's are just as long. 5x5

Kept the nicest the other one male and tossed some on a couple branches of the other one and this one females hairs turned and seeds are forming....
image.jpeg