2021 Mystery Pack Competition

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
For what it's worth, as long as those leafy bits on the flowers are frosty I'm cool with it. They dry different than the shiny-smooth ones. And the frosty ones will just brush off with your fingers when it's dry. The shiny ones stay "wilty" longer and you need scissors.
Yeah I think maybe a little more nitrogen may cause a little more leafy. Not knocking you Cause your plants look awesome. Just something I noticed. Is there a way you organic guys can add stuff to your soil to boost p & k?

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
I can tell you this, mine are not gonna be easy to trim.
I attribute my plants for being so squat to my lights....QB 3000,3400.
I have one Other that stretched out a small bit, the rest are short and leafy.
_DSC0235.JPG
_DSC0236.JPG
_DSC0225.JPG

For me it's not how the plant is structured as is the importance of the buzz.
I grow this stuff to get high #1 and I'm a gardener as well #2.
Though having said that I prefer to trim something like this...

_DSC0107.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Yeah I think maybe a little more nitrogen may cause a little more leafy. Not knocking you Cause your plants look awesome. Just something I noticed. Is there a way you organic guys can add stuff to your soil to boost p & k?
Definitely. I haven't wanted to fuck with them too much, but I have some plants I culled that I fermented with brown sugar that is now a juice. about 1:10 with water and that would be a everything boost. Stuff like molasses or a compost tea and stuff like that will add a little of everything as well. I think just having the stuff in there plant available lets the plant take what it needs.

I have stopped using alfalfa and kelp in the soil and the top-dressings. I learned that the natural PGR's like triacontanol in the alfalfa and some of the junk that's in the kelp are really veg-specific. I use those two just in teas now, but the soil probably still has both in it that the worms are still working on from last grow. I am starting a second worm bin so I can feed one veg-specific and one flower-specific stuff.

It's a learning thing like with every growing style, but I think the oopsies in organic are (so far) not nearly as detrimental to the eventual smoke.
Keeps an old retired dude busy.

Yield can be whatever the genetics pump out. Just pulled what should dry to over 3 zips from an 11-week Thai cross, and I could have let it go 20 weeks for how healthy it still looked.

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
Weekly update. first picture is 3 harlets,2nd is 5 of the other. one confirmed Male and possibly 3 more but time will tell.12/12 since 2/9.the white substance on my plant's is sulfer that iv been to lazy to wash off[.thats if my potato of a phone can even make that clear 😂Screenshot_20220213-163138_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220213-163148_Gallery.jpg

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Weekly update the girls definitely grabbed another gear this week, 1)this one- 2)that one - 3)the other one is trying to get some darker color in her buds. Harletts standing tall I bent top over on a couple so I can keep the lights close the other one has a very strong pinesol and sweet smell the 3 girls that suffered some IPM burn
Have shaken it off 👌🏼
hae image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Definitely. I haven't wanted to fuck with them too much, but I have some plants I culled that I fermented with brown sugar that is now a juice. about 1:10 with water and that would be a everything boost. Stuff like molasses or a compost tea and stuff like that will add a little of everything as well. I think just having the stuff in there plant available lets the plant take what it needs.

I have stopped using alfalfa and kelp in the soil and the top-dressings. I learned that the natural PGR's like triacontanol in the alfalfa and some of the junk that's in the kelp are really veg-specific. I use those two just in teas now, but the soil probably still has both in it that the worms are still working on from last grow. I am starting a second worm bin so I can feed one veg-specific and one flower-specific stuff.

It's a learning thing like with every growing style, but I think the oopsies in organic are (so far) not nearly as detrimental to the eventual smoke.
Keeps an old retired dude busy.

Yield can be whatever the genetics pump out. Just pulled what should dry to over 3 zips from an 11-week Thai cross, and I could have let it go 20 weeks for how healthy it still looked.
it does keep you/me busy as bad as fishing got to go now!

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Ok... I haven't seen a lot of talk about what people are smelling. My honker hasn't been the best lately, so I had a friend tell me what he smelled from a leaf rub off each plant and we agree on these smells so far.

This One: Has a citrus smell to it so far...almost like a sweet lemon smell

That One: Is leaning more toward a berry smell but can't really figure out what it smells like

The Other One: The one thing that stood out to me was I thought I smelled cinnamon. My friend agreed but said it isn't a spicy cinnamon smell but it smells more like a snicker-doodle cookie to him

What are you guys smelling so far?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Ok... I haven't seen a lot of talk about what people are smelling. My honker hasn't been the best lately, so I had a friend tell me what he smelled from a leaf rub off each plant and we agree on these smells so far.

This One: Has a citrus smell to it so far...almost like a sweet lemon smell

That One: Is leaning more toward a berry smell but can't really figure out what it smells like

The Other One: The one thing that stood out to me was I thought I smelled cinnamon. My friend agreed but said it isn't a spicy cinnamon smell but it smells more like a snicker-doodle cookie to him

What are you guys smelling so far?
This One is dank. Sour to chemical for now. A few may lean citrus, but the runt is loud stink.

That One with the purples is sweet berries.

m4s73r

The Laziest