2021 Mystery Pack Competition

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
[QUOTE="H.A.F.,
Or the thing you're growing went into the Chiquita? Or the same went into both... I think it was Black Banana Cookies or something like that. Either way you're spot on.

I have noticed that the sweeter stuff is fun to smoke but it doesn't usually fit my profile. I am happy to see that I don't have a tent full of almost the same stuff. I'm smoking all this!!! :ROFLMAO:

That One seems fruity/pretty but This One is dank. Whatever they have in them there's gonna be something for everyone. If I had to guess on This One it had some County Line or other sour hashplant in it.
[/QUOTE]

**Haha your rights it's got that BBC in her. Only reason I say that is one of the harlets showed alittle sings of this I'll have to check tomorrow.ill get some better descriptions in a week or two.just set the controller to 12/12 about to blast off😎Screenshot_20220207-191426_Chrome.jpg

Streetpro09

Tester
Here's my known male. Can anyone say anything good about him before he gets the chop.

I'm kinda interested in throwing some pollen but don't wanna just dive right in. Does anyone think it's worth flowering this out to see what it looks like? Obviously in a different room.

Something about it kinda grabs my eye but i don't have an eye for male pants yet so....... help me out. Does it look unique or like most males?

20220208_170710.jpg
20220208_170754.jpg

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Here's my known male. Can anyone say anything good about him before he gets the chop.

I'm kinda interested in throwing some pollen but don't wanna just dive right in. Does anyone think it's worth flowering this out to see what it looks like? Obviously in a different room.

Something about it kinda grabs my eye but i don't have an eye for male pants yet so....... help me out. Does it look unique or like most males?

View attachment 108264
View attachment 108262
Hard to say until it flowers out. Look for loud stem rubs and tight ball clusters that aren't so stretched out. Triichs on a male are also a plus.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁

View attachment 108264
View attachment 108262
I know nothing other than what’s already been stated but I do like it’s structure. If your into that particular shape idk that’s just me.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
I’m really liking the other ones @J.James.. from what I’m seeing so far I’m definitely interested in purchasing more of them for another run in the future. Definitely a strain I want to master I think! Thanks again friend 😎! Gratitude 🙏
I totally agree with you.
All of my plants are healthy and doing well, but the Others are really standing out frost wise.
Yeah for sure, gratitude to man... J.James.
30 days in..
20220209_075800-crop.jpg
20220209_075852-crop.jpg

Attachments