2021 Mystery Pack Competition

F series

Insanely Active Member

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I tried to get good angles of the male parts.

This is my first time with male plants, I have 2 confirmed females 5 confirm males, 2 look like they might be males. I started with 9 plants lol

View attachment 107954View attachment 107955View attachment 107956View attachment 107957View attachment 107958View attachment 107959View attachment 107960View attachment 107961View attachment 107962View attachment 107963
I’m an idiot…I didn’t think you meant you found a male, I assumed you meant you had a female throw balls. 🤦‍♂️

Streetpro09

Tester
My weekly update. They've finally recovered from the transition into rdwc and have healthy looking new growth in them. The Others were affected the worst or took the longest to recover. Have a few confirmed females and one male so far. Luckily he is the one it the tote in the middle. It's a That One. Luckily outta two That Ones i got one male and one female. Two totally different structures, as you can see by the pictures. Harlets were the least affected by the transition. They start flowing tomorrow morning.

20220205_180042.jpg
20220205_175653.jpg
20220205_175709.jpg
20220205_175629.jpg
20220205_175609.jpg

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Weekly photos girls were very happy this week even the two that were torched by my IPM not 100% sure why 2 suffered and the rest had zero ILL effects my only guess is they were the last two sprayed with bottom of pressurized spray bottle and lots of foam I used lost coast plant Theropy never had an issue before

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
This one is definitely a purple pheno

That 2
20220206_101340.jpg

Other 15
Shortest and frostiest

20220206_101940.jpg

This 13

My favorite structure and smell wise.

20220206_102132.jpg

Rest all look about the same. These My 3 favorites. The harlets are all pretty lanky structure wise. Still very nice everything so far.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I flipped before most people.
I have noticed zero brown pistils.
Today is 6 weeks from flipping them.
It usually takes a plant at least 3-4 weeks to finish once they start turning.

To me that means both This One and That One are at least a 10-week crosses.
April 1 is about 8 weeks out...

This has been a public service announcement :)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Is it 5 weeks of flower? Hahaha! I was lookin' for "fuck ups"
Hell, your shit looks pretty damn good,
but it ain't over yet. lol
These growers are makin' ya shine @J.James.
Not bragging, I was just mathing some shit out and thought I'd share. I got curious about how old they were since I noticed the all-white pistils still. They are bud-stacking though so they are close to turning.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Ok folks so I got a side view shot this week. So it’s a good view of three of the Others, the tall ass harlets towering in the back looking over everyone. They are looking a little starved this week as I went real light on the feed the past couple times since I set back up the reservoir. Was worried about any salt buildup I couldn’t get out. Kinda screwed me but I’ll bounce em back. Always do.6172608C-C95F-4A89-B9B7-F4844C0A39CE.jpeg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have a hunch that the harlets have chiquita banana in the lineage 🤷‍♂️ I could be really stoned and totally wrong though🤙
Or the thing you're growing went into the Chiquita? Or the same went into both... I think it was Black Banana Cookies or something like that. Either way you're spot on.

I have noticed that the sweeter stuff is fun to smoke but it doesn't usually fit my profile. I am happy to see that I don't have a tent full of almost the same stuff. I'm smoking all this!!! :ROFLMAO:

That One seems fruity/pretty but This One is dank. Whatever they have in them there's gonna be something for everyone. If I had to guess on This One it had some County Line or other sour hashplant in it.