2021 Mystery Pack Competition

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Weekly update - did a little leg shaving but did not come away with a clear idea as to what gender these plants identify as. As soon as I know, I will cull and flip. Also caught the COVID, so I got that going for me. Think I’m just gonna sleep until next week.
View attachment 105662View attachment 105663View attachment 105664View attachment 105665View attachment 105666
Not a bad idea. I had it and I wish I could of got good rest it had me hurting to fucking sleep smh. Get well bro. Take care of you first!

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
19AF69C8-47D7-44F6-9E72-E6DDA2BBBCE4.jpeg99% sure these that remain are females. I could be wrong. (That’s what she said). So anyways starting from the back of the left row..2 harlets and two This in front of them. Middle row three Thats starting from the back and an Other in the front. Right row are all the Other. So 2 Harlets 2 This 3 That’s and 4 others.

m4s73r

The Laziest

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
This One is left side and front center, That One is the others... but I have none of The Other
Who's on First? Very fat stalks on everything.
IMG_8388.JPG
This One looks about a week ahead of That One (flipped same day) in flower production
IMG_8387.JPG
This one looks fairly normal, Some purple spike looking leaf/pistil things, and some leaf flip that may also be a strain identifier iff you know that stuff.
IMG_8382.JPG
The spike thing
IMG_8382 (2).JPG
That One is looking like there may be some color on the meat of the flower under the pistils.
IMG_8385.JPG

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
The "Other One" I held onto is the only plant not showing pistils yet. It has some sexy bits forming but I honestly can't tell if they are sacs or calyx yet. they look almost sac shaped, but there is only a single sexy bit by each stipule, so I'm still thinking it's more than likely a girl. If it turns out to be a male than I'm going to be pissed. I just wish I trusted the results I got from Delta Leaf Labs.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
The "Other One" I held onto is the only plant not showing pistils yet. It has some sexy bits forming but I honestly can't tell if they are sacs or calyx yet. they look almost sac shaped, but there is only a single sexy bit by each stipule, so I'm still thinking it's more than likely a girl. If it turns out to be a male than I'm going to be pissed. I just wish I trusted the results I got from Delta Leaf Labs.
I’ve got one of each like that. There is a sexy bit there, but not developed enough to determine what hind of sexy part it is. I’m guessing they will all turn out to be males.

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Weekly update - did a little leg shaving but did not come away with a clear idea as to what gender these plants identify as. As soon as I know, I will cull and flip. Also caught the COVID, so I got that going for me. Think I’m just gonna sleep until next week.
View attachment 105662View attachment 105663View attachment 105664View attachment 105665View attachment 105666
you people know how to make someone feel 1 inch tall @ this point ,being so far behind.oh well still chugging along small grow of 4.