2021 Mystery Pack Competition

idolized

Really Active Member
Trained, trimmed, and moved to my 5x5 under my 550. Going to let them bounce back a bit and I’ll flip to flower. I’m pretty sure everyone of my plants are females. I popped 12 seeds, 1 didn’t come up, and I culled one. I’ll keep an eye on 2 of them that I’m not 100% sure on. I usually use bigger pots but with 10 plants I’m pushing it. So they are going to flower in 2 gallon.

Attachments

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
So @J.James are there any phenoes you think we should look for. All but one of these ladies look generally similar, she's a sqwatty pudgy girl, built like BMW. Boxy but good.
Good question, I wish I had some guidance for you but This and That are both F1 projects that I did just for this competition. The other is frosty no matter what you do but is very hard to keep happy so keep that in mind when environmental changes happen.

Going to have some good-looking flowering plants in 6 weeks +
Thank you all for participating.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Good question, I wish I had some guidance for you but This and That are both F1 projects that I did just for this competition. The other is frosty no matter what you do but is very hard to keep happy so keep that in mind when environmental changes happen.

Going to have some good-looking flowering plants in 6 weeks +
Thank you all for participating.
My others seem to be the most forgiving and really handled the cold spell very well compared to this and that. My others are in my opinion the healthiest of my group followed by the Harlets.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Working on new name tags would appear the water proof laser tags I made are not waterproof Lol Thought it was just me on the other one not praying unless things are totally to her liking was thinking it was my new LEDs first time flowering with them Few starting to show sex but I had to look hard one has hairs poking out with nothing around it but the male was showing nuts loud and clear

lol... image.jpegimage.jpeg

Attachments