2021 Mystery Pack Competition

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Hope everythings going well for everyone!
Coming up on 6wks, put em in flower 3 days ago.
I'm down to 8 healthy bushy plants, and believe I still have 2 that are gonna be boys? I'll know tomorrow.
Started culling a few days ago, need to get em into the 5s.
3 females = That - out of 6
1 female = This - out of 3
2 female 2 ? 1 male = Other - 5 plants

20220112_174510.jpg
20220112_173435-crop.jpg
This is not one in question, most of the males have come on quick and strong.

20220112_183826.jpg

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
F5E6299D-DA51-4641-9E2E-87CB0F9955DA.jpegThis is what I got. Finally starting to get on track. Got some really nice happy ones and some not so happy. But either way it’s progress none the less. Pulling them all out tomorrow afternoon and gonna start culling any males and/or females that just don’t dig me and my routine. With that being said there is a Amazon looking thick bitch in here that seems to be vibing with my style you know what I mean 😂. I let them get a bit dryer than normal trying to combat these gnats. That’s what I forgot to do damn find those sticky things. Damn stoner.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I took two beautiful clones from the bottom of 5-6 plants since they were not gonna reach the canopy - then I chopped them up and spread them on the soil because I drop beans... Looks like a wild variety for any of you that dropped a bunch. Something to look forward to for those that didn't have room.
IMG_8355.JPG
When I culled males I adjusted the numbers 1-4, 1 being the tallest of each - not taking clones makes that a non-issue... This #1 is already at puffballs about a week ahead of the rest. The lower two limbs on this had no puffballs, and was the reason I went in and snipped lowers on the rest if they were sub-canopy.
IMG_8356.JPG

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
I took two beautiful clones from the bottom of 5-6 plants since they were not gonna reach the canopy - then I chopped them up and spread them on the soil because I drop beans... Looks like a wild variety for any of you that dropped a bunch. Something to look forward to for those that didn't have room.
View attachment 105523
When I culled males I adjusted the numbers 1-4, 1 being the tallest of each - not taking clones makes that a non-issue... This #1 is already at puffballs about a week ahead of the rest. The lower two limbs on this had no puffballs, and was the reason I went in and snipped lowers on the rest if they were sub-canopy.
View attachment 105524
Looking Awesome. You probably already said but how many days since flipped to 12/12?

Day 26 of flower finds the main cola of my County Line Harlet #2 aka H2(FL) recovering from being super cropped pretty aggressively out of the middle square, and she now finds herself in the back row middle of the scrog. Budderton's Lemon Slush(BL) is starting to get frosty and the smells coming off her are "I can't stop smelling my fingers" amazing. Brisco County Line(MR) is going to be a CHUNKER.
H2-D26 BCL-D28 LSBW-D35.JPG
H2-D26 BCL-D28 LSBW-D35 B.JPG
H2-D26 BCL-D28 LSBW-D35.JPGH2-D26 BCL-D28 LSBW-D35 B.JPG

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin