2021 Mystery Pack Competition

awcoste

Really Active Member
Well I hope I don't disqualified for not getting my pics in last week. Life got in the way. Mother ended up in the hospital with Covid pneumonia and I was responsible to get the info and updates to my 9 siblings wtf. Prior to that I up potted to 5 gallon Rain Science grow bags and watered them until runoff like the directions say to do. Way to much water for my plants and they all wilted for days. They look like shit still, but here you go. Good news is Mom came home yesterday. comp pics #6.jpg

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Well I hope I don't disqualified for not getting my pics in last week. Life got in the way. Mother ended up in the hospital with Covid pneumonia and I was responsible to get the info and updates to my 9 siblings wtf. Prior to that I up potted to 5 gallon Rain Science grow bags and watered them until runoff like the directions say to do. Way to much water for my plants and they all wilted for days. They look like shit still, but here you go. Good news is Mom came home yesterday. View attachment 106120
I'm sure everyone agrees that your mom's health is more important than this contest. Hope your mom feels better soon!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Now what the hell do I do to get these healthy before I flip them? I let them go another week because they really looked bad. As you can tell I am still making rookie mistakes after a couple years.
They just had a big rain event ;) Droop with healthy green leaves isn't like droop with ugly deficient leaves. Those just don't have a belt to loosen after a big meal.

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Well I hope I don't disqualified for not getting my pics in last week. Life got in the way. Mother ended up in the hospital with Covid pneumonia and I was responsible to get the info and updates to my 9 siblings wtf. Prior to that I up potted to 5 gallon Rain Science grow bags and watered them until runoff like the directions say to do. Way to much water for my plants and they all wilted for days. They look like shit still, but here you go. Good news is Mom came home yesterday. View attachment 106120
hope your mom is doing better!