2021 Mystery Pack Competition

Kushash

Insanely Active Member
I watered my plants today and plan on transplanting to 5 gallon pots in the next couple of days.

I have another unique leaflet on plant Other #6. Just the one leaflet/blade. It is deformed on top and underneath it looks frosty. I think it's sap.
The old camera I usually used for pics broke today and I'll get a new one. I took the top side pic with my phone and the underside with the digital microscope.
mutant - Copy.jpegS20211227_0002.jpg

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I notice LubdaNugs is not in this competition and haven't seen many posts from him in quite awhile anyone know if is he doing OK? He is always tough competition and grows fire...
I think he left when esoteric left. I made a comment about meat man's pics and he got pissed off and starting ranting about some other shit. I thought his pics was ok but not the best. I was entitled to my opinion. People get so bent out of shape so easily man. Blows my mind. Eso took it personal I guess because Meatman was running his gear.
Sticky left also cause there was a glitch on the forum and his mod privileges were not working. I was away and he went on a tantrum and left.
I asked called evergreen after I saw the reports cause evergreen is the only mod here with full administration access. It was a simple mistake.
Goes to show how sensitive people can be.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Just like j.james been here since day 1, cool dude. Never complains. Doesn't step on anyone's toes.here he is running his business, throwing a comp , hell I'm in it right here with you guys for all fun. People get wired up over stupid shit and hold grudges. I'm actually considering letting Amos come back if everyone is cool with it.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I think he left when esoteric left. I made a comment about meat man's pics and he got pissed off and starting ranting about some other shit. I thought his pics was ok but not the best. I was entitled to my opinion. People get so bent out of shape so easily man. Blows my mind. Eso took it personal I guess because Meatman was running his gear.
Sticky left also cause there was a glitch on the forum and his mod privileges were not working. I was away and he went on a tantrum and left.
I asked called evergreen after I saw the reports cause evergreen is the only mod here with full administration access. It was a simple mistake.
Goes to show how sensitive people can be.
Thanks for the info H I did wonder if it was something like that I noticed they disappeared around the same time I really need to up my photography game I been handicapping myself this first generation iPad doesn't cut it lol

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Thanks for the info H I did wonder if it was something like that I noticed they disappeared around the same time I really need to up my photography game I been handicapping myself this first generation iPad doesn't cut it lol
Not mad at any of em. They can do whatever they feel they need to do. I personally would have told the dude to put on his big boy britches and move on. Naw he had to keep it real.
And wtf is up with people wanting to delete all there content when they leave. It's like man I can't have 100 threads with missing one sided conversations . That shit is dumb. Just leave. No Long goodbyes. Just pretend u was never here.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
People get wired up over stupid shit and hold grudges.
it’s because they are behind the veil of a forum and there are really no personal repercussions to being an asshole. I’ve been active in forums since the late 90s and people act this way in forums focused on every hobby or industry you can imagine. I’ve seen people get doxxed and even legitimate threats made to people on a forum that is focused on high end audio visual installation. People are fucking crazy.

Day 33 for Harlets and Hashplants and all of my girls 4 tops have just cleared their towers and are GO for launch. I will be getting them into their own 3 X 3 tent soon.
Harlets & Hasplants D33.JPG
Day 10 of flower for H2(Front Left) and she is now closing the gap height wise on the rest of the girls so I decided to leave off the scrog until she shows. Budderton's Lemon Slush X Babbon Wine(Back Left) stem rub smells really nice and definitely leans LEMON. My Blueberry Brisco County Line(Mid Right) looks pretty damn serious on day 11 of flower.
H2-D10 BCL-D11 LSBW-D19.JPG
H2-D10 BCL-D11 LSBW-D19 B.JPG
H2-D10 BCL-D11 LSBW-D19 C.JPG
H2-D10 BCL-D11 LSBW-D19 D.JPGHarlets & Hasplants D33.JPGH2-D10 BCL-D11 LSBW-D19.JPGH2-D10 BCL-D11 LSBW-D19 B.JPGH2-D10 BCL-D11 LSBW-D19 C.JPGH2-D10 BCL-D11 LSBW-D19 D.JPG

Last edited:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
And wtf is up with people wanting to delete all there content when they leave. It's like man I can't have 100 threads with missing one sided conversations . That shit is dumb. Just leave. No Long goodbyes. Just pretend u was never here.
Usually it’s because they don’t want to be associated with their site anymore and don’t want people seeing their old posts. One thing I used to do as a compromise when I helped run a forum was I would agree to just change their username to something random. That way things stayed intact, long time members know who it was, and the person who left is happy they are no longer associated with the forum.

m4s73r

The Laziest
it’s because they are behind the veil of a forum and there are really no personal repercussions to being an asshole. I’ve been active in forums since the late 90s and people act this way in forums focused on every hobby or industry you can imagine. I’ve seen people get doxxed and even legitimate threats made to people on a forum that is focused on high end audio visual installation. People are fucking crazy.
Late 90s early 00 yahoo had user made chat rooms. The flat level of toxicity in there was almost morbid. Or even the ICQ days LOL

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Usually it’s because they don’t want to be associated with their site anymore and don’t want people seeing their old posts. One thing I used to do as a compromise when I helped run a forum was I would agree to just change their username to something random. That way things stayed intact, long time members know who it was, and the person who left is happy they are no longer associated with the forum.
That's actually a good idea