2021 Mystery Pack Competition

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Usually it’s because they don’t want to be associated with their site anymore and don’t want people seeing their old posts. One thing I used to do as a compromise when I helped run a forum was I would agree to just change their username to something random. That way things stayed intact, long time members know who it was, and the person who left is happy they are no longer associated with the forum.
Awesome idea! I never worried about my old posts I just "walked away" when things got toxic I do this for fun if it ain't fun color me gone! it is funny when I do a search for something and one of my old names & post pops up though...

F series

Insanely Active Member
I think he left when esoteric left. I made a comment about meat man's pics and he got pissed off and starting ranting about some other shit. I thought his pics was ok but not the best. I was entitled to my opinion. People get so bent out of shape so easily man. Blows my mind. Eso took it personal I guess because Meatman was running his gear.
Sticky left also cause there was a glitch on the forum and his mod privileges were not working. I was away and he went on a tantrum and left.
I asked called evergreen after I saw the reports cause evergreen is the only mod here with full administration access. It was a simple mistake.
Goes to show how sensitive people can be.
I'm just waiting for you to out grow that dude who's only been growing for 3 years, with the 4 pound plants :sneaky:

Nyaga

Junior Soil Food Web Consultant
None of the packages sent outside of the US (Besides Canada) made it to their destination. As a small business owner, it is very frustrating for me to spend the increased shipping costs to promote my brand overseas and not have the packages arrive. I will have to come up with a better plan next competition to get you guys involved in our events. Maybe I can use an EU seed bank as a middle man to order threw??
I also have nkt received mine. My suggestion is to avoid major holiday seasons when shipping internationally. Not because of volume but because of increase in policing to prevent drug trafficking of hard drugs during festivities. But THE RETARDED INTERNATIONAL BAN ON SOUTH AFRICA due to the country's highly sophisticated DNA analytics should have praised not punished. The recent travel ban for o m i c r o n was 100% economical prison Africa is kept under. Anyways its frustrating @J.James for us too. Travel bans really stuffed me when it comes to getting seeds.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Mine are starting to drink a lot more, finally, and they are looking nice.

These are the four I hope to keep but I'm still waiting on Delta Leaf to confirm those last four samples so I can get these plants moved into the 4x4 tent. I really want to get them under those other lights so they will start to stretch a little more.
2021-12-29_clg_comp-01.jpg

2021-12-29_clg_comp-02.jpg

2021-12-29_clg_comp-03.jpg

2021-12-29_clg_comp-04.jpg

These are the two back ups in case any of those turn out to be males
2021-12-29_clg_comp-05.jpg

2021-12-29_clg_comp-06.jpg

Actually...now that I look at it again, I may keep "That One #1" instead of "This One #4" just to see how the "That One" batch compares in flower to "This One" and "Other One".

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I think he left when esoteric left. I made a comment about meat man's pics and he got pissed off and starting ranting about some other shit. I thought his pics was ok but not the best. I was entitled to my opinion. People get so bent out of shape so easily man. Blows my mind. Eso took it personal I guess because Meatman was running his gear.
Sticky left also cause there was a glitch on the forum and his mod privileges were not working. I was away and he went on a tantrum and left.
I asked called evergreen after I saw the reports cause evergreen is the only mod here with full administration access. It was a simple mistake.
Goes to show how sensitive people can be.
Wait a minute I’m a fake mod. I don’t have full access. I’m out of here. Delete my content. F20DD7AA-EA2B-4617-9FA2-8A145245435F.gifE71AF8EA-7178-4E9F-AEF7-EC21FD015FB4.gif
😁

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I'm about 3 weeks behind some of you'll in terms of starting. Don't let me catch up or I'm gonna start pulling grow cards and master grower name tags off the shelves haha.
Mine are going to 3 gallon today so they can explode.

View attachment 104128
Yours look the same size as mine already. I really need to get mine transplanted. If I don't hear back from Delta Leaf by this weekend then I'm just going to move them in and hope the two unconfirmed females are females.