2021 Mystery Pack Competition

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Here's what I am considering - open for discussion. I am looking at the fact that we will get girls out of the regs offered, or you don't need to be growing weed. 🤪

The fems were added as a just in case for the people that thought they were getting half a pack of regs. I'm holding off on them until next drop.

The RIR are now also problematic. I don't want to half-ass anything trying to grow it all at once. I *might* be able to drop all the reg testers and get them to flip/cull.

I am considering dividing this into two drops a month apart. The testers for the contest then the fems and RIR next drop.

Again, open for discussion.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Here's what I am considering - open for discussion. I am looking at the fact that we will get girls out of the regs offered, or you don't need to be growing weed. 🤪

The fems were added as a just in case for the people that thought they were getting half a pack of regs. I'm holding off on them until next drop.

The RIR are now also problematic. I don't want to half-ass anything trying to grow it all at once. I *might* be able to drop all the reg testers and get them to flip/cull.

I am considering dividing this into two drops a month apart. The testers for the contest then the fems and RIR next drop.

Again, open for discussion.
Totally agree with you, with 18 reg seeds that's a fill for my 2x4.
As usual looking for 8 females to fill out the tent.
The RIR and fems will have their day another time.
This should be a good time!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
This is fun already! Can't wait to see what shows up in the mail now because if it's got H.A.F. doing weed math it has to be pretty substantial.
Here's what's inside the pack. Three 6-packs of testers which I am assuming are A x D, B x D, and C x D with the same dad.
Plus three "Harlets" fems. Not sure if that's the name, has a special meaning, or is just harlots misspelled 😁
IMG_7154.JPG