1920w and 1280w Monster Strip builds

WhyteWidow

Led Tech
I wont be posting on this site anymore. All my posts will be on IG and RIU. If you wanna watch my builds. This place is turning into RIU. Mother fuckers let certain people post then delete others. Then block people from posting. Lmfao. What a shitty way to run a site.

Tman42

Insanely Active Member
I wont be posting on this site anymore. All my posts will be on IG and RIU. If you wanna watch my builds. This place is turning into RIU. Mother fuckers let certain people post then delete others. Then block people from posting. Lmfao. What a shitty way to run a site.
Well that sucks man, hope all is good. Not sure what happened but I will be watching this build from somewhere.....

the governor

Really Active Member
Admin
Google penalizes websites that have broken links. If anyone has reposted or shared a link to this thread or any other and its clicked on and we recieve a 404 it will penalize us for future searches.
Everytime a member has a bad day we are not going to delete 1000s of pages of content because of a tantrum. Unfortunately this user made threats to another member and went overboard and got upset after his post was deleted and he was temporarily banned from posting in that thread. I'm done with this subject and done babysitting this member.

Tman42

Insanely Active Member
Got my light up this last weekend. Only a couple more weeks left to finish up this run then I get to see it in action from the start. I have so much more headroom now as my epic 8" hoods were right up against some of these plants. The temp difference is already so noticeable as it is running around 83 degrees in my tent with the lights up about 3/4 (or a little more) of the way. I appreciate the work that Whyte did for me on this and ordered another light for my 5x5 tent already. It is looking like it will be a lot cooler of a summer for me in my basement this year.
20190610_200730.jpg

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Got my light up this last weekend. Only a couple more weeks left to finish up this run then I get to see it in action from the start. I have so much more headroom now as my epic 8" hoods were right up against some of these plants. The temp difference is already so noticeable as it is running around 83 degrees in my tent with the lights up about 3/4 (or a little more) of the way. I appreciate the work that Whyte did for me on this and ordered another light for my 5x5 tent already. It is looking like it will be a lot cooler of a summer for me in my basement this year.
View attachment 9821
Cool man! Very nice

zipz55

View attachment 9821
Do you have his contact info?