16 BIG FAT COLAS in 8-9 weeks with 2 tiny plants

HOW LONG WILL I LAST@ Chuckers Paradise

• Total voters
And c
Yeah u have to ph that shit and adjust, than you have to worry about over watering and under watering. Ebb n flow you set a timer and your done. Adjust your res and proper ph and that's it. Flood your buckets every 4 to 6 hrs and forget em.
So you are saying besides my heat problem, I got a water problem. Those AutoPots are no good?? I use RO water.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Why these guys wanna dive into these crazy ass soils and super crop plants and try to manifold is beyond me. Is there like some noob starter kit out there that has the 10 best ways to fuk up a grow for beginners. Wtf happened to KISS tilled get some decent knowledge in the grow room.
You sound like an old man saying “damn kids these days!” 🤣 I have to say that I do enjoy topping and manifolding plants. The two tents I have going right now have had no topping or manifolding and I feel like I’m sitting on my hands.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
You sound like an old man saying “damn kids these days!” 🤣 I have to say that I do enjoy topping and manifolding plants. The two tents I have going right now have had no topping or manifolding and I feel like I’m sitting on my hands.
No production facility on the planet does all rhat shit. It makes cool pics and all I agree but hacking the plant up to get a few tops is pointless imo. Just top it once and tie up the tops. Done.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
No production facility on the planet does all rhat shit. It makes cool pics and all I agree but hacking the plant up to get a few tops is pointless imo. Just top it once and tie up the tops. Done.
I totally understand why they don’t. I like doing it because it stretches out the grow and gives me something to do. If I was growing to get the most yield in the shortest time then I wouldn’t bother with it. I’ve been in the mood to change things up a little so I’m not opposed to trying different training methods.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I totally understand why they don’t. I like doing it because it stretches out the grow and gives me something to do. If I was growing to get the most yield in the shortest time then I wouldn’t bother with it. I’ve been in the mood to change things up a little so I’m not opposed to trying different training methods.
Man, just sit down and think of new ways to try. You are in a position to do it. You have "time to wait/waste", sorta. lol
But in a good way.
You know what I mean. Be a scientist and explore. I never grow the same way, I'm always doing something off the wall.
Makes it interesting.
Except hydro
Never tried it really.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Man, just sit down and think of new ways to try. You are in a position to do it. You have "time to wait/waste", sorta. lol
But in a good way.
You know what I mean. Be a scientist and explore. I never grow the same way, I'm always doing something off the wall.
Makes it interesting.
Except hydro
Never tried it really.
That's me, always trying new stuff, innovating and making shit work

I mentioned the curling leaves to SuperFly on his other thread. The twisted leaves he's got going on is different than the curling that people get when their flowers are getting close to done and getting max nutrients. I think SuperFly's issue is more pH or lockout related. Coco isn't helping him either.

I'm not positive that's what's going on, but that's my thoughts on it. I still have much to learn though.

My RH is around 10% or lower and mine don't automatically curl or twist.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
The radiant heat causes it.
I noticed something with these new Growdaddy strips.
I used a combo of regular 6000k's and 3500's with UV 660 etc. Plus 2 x far red strips. Veg all the way through harvest.
The plants stayed deep green and looked more healthy, plus they taco leafed to extremes.
People are cooking their plants with photons and radiant heat.
Those 6000K's really made a difference.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
I mentioned the curling leaves to SuperFly on his other thread. The twisted leaves he's got going on is different than the curling that people get when their flowers are getting close to done and getting max nutrients. I think SuperFly's issue is more pH or lockout related. Coco isn't helping him either.

I'm not positive that's what's going on, but that's my thoughts on it. I still have much to learn though.

Yeah idk about the curl and twist but the canoeing I think can be low RH. But In my experience it was strain dependent too. I’ve noticed certain plants from time to time develope during prong periods of low RH.

I thought my RH was low this winter geez @PadawanWarrior you got me beat now I don’t feel so bad.😉

368F0D0D-CC3D-47D4-9D79-83A80F3B335D.jpeg
F02DF454-8FD8-4E56-9975-3DAA9F4ECD06.jpeg
8FF5C436-FAA2-414C-8675-485D7B28012E.jpeg
A610A156-5F0A-4138-BF08-C5D6466EF01E.jpeg
40194823-5284-4678-86B9-01389A5438E1.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:

I use OR water, PH 6,5, and what I thought PH doesn’t really matter when you are growing organic..