16 BIG FAT COLAS in 8-9 weeks with 2 tiny plants

HOW LONG WILL I LAST@ Chuckers Paradise

• Total voters

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Why these guys wanna dive into these crazy ass soils and super crop plants and try to manifold is beyond me. Is there like some noob starter kit out there that has the 10 best ways to fuk up a grow for beginners. Wtf happened to KISS tilled get some decent knowledge in the grow room.
I would run flood n drain seriously to get my feet wet in hydro. That shit is fool proof and super easy and not many issues. A simple 4 bucket system in a tent, some rocks and a barrel

Why these guys wanna dive into these crazy ass soils and super crop plants and try to manifold is beyond me. Is there like some noob starter kit out there that has the 10 best ways to fuk up a grow for beginners. Wtf happened to KISS tilled get some decent knowledge in the grow room.
I would run flood n drain seriously to get my feet wet in hydro. That shit is fool proof and super easy and not many issues. A simple 4 bucket system in a tent, some rocks and a barrel
It’s coco/perlite 50/50, with autopots 😔 organic

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
It called "Twitter".