16 BIG FAT COLAS in 8-9 weeks with 2 tiny plants

HOW LONG WILL I LAST@ Chuckers Paradise

• Total voters
Why don't you go back and read your original post. Start from the beginning. Actually look at the way you are acting now. Do you think you should really be part of this forum or any other?
First, the troll collective is here ! Second, you added immediately in my first thread “I’m a retard” as poll. Letting your trolls having there fun again. And starting acting “stupid” fishing for what? Tik Tok, time is running out… make your choose, do it it now.. Back off and start over?? Or the hell with it!

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
First, the troll collective is here ! Second, you added immediately in my first thread “I’m a retard” as poll. Letting your trolls having there fun again. And starting acting “stupid” fishing for what? Tik Tok, time is running out… make your choose, do it it now.. Back off and start over?? Or the hell with it!
When in the all hell don’t you get? 🤣

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
You're aware that the two sites have nothing to do with one another, right?

You were banned from two different sites because you can't act like an adult. You're arrogant with no experience to back it.
IDGAF how much experience someone has. If they're arrogant they can kick rocks.

Courtesy is not a sign of weakness and only weak people mistake it for one.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I did because your post were inflammatory and screaming to be be picked apart. No formal introduction just bashing rollitup and videos of how great you are. No one gives a shit. You were stirring a pot and got exactly what you asked for.

I did because your post were inflammatory and screaming to be be picked apart. No formal introduction just bashing rollitup and videos of how great you are. No one gives a shit. You were stirring a pot and got exactly what you asked for.
Dude ,go look 👀 at the introduction section!