13 HB cross strains phenol hunt for mothers.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
the girls of crosses got their first taste of Constraints! can’t wait on the second node development it’s toothpick teepee No more slouching allows ladies should always present head up shoulders pulled back training has began let’s see how they deal with the stress. My grodan was almost dry from the fan blowing on low so
Added more ph 5.8 water to all the cubes and filling pan for general humidity .
lights on 4 am 65.7f
Lights off 9pm 73f

Attachments

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
I have fed once at 355 ppm
Then water only twice ph to 5.8
I just fed again at 390 just after I waster . My concern is salt nutes are salt . Grodan is salt
You can see where this is going over the next 3weeks I am done trying to mix by droplets. I’m going to build a NFT seedlings table out of a dome tray. It will water 3x a day be covered to protect the roots and grodan tops from unwanted environment growth .
I will post picks soon

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Ok seems like the fan blowing is drying out the seedling 🌱 grodan cubes “🤬 not good for the roots 🥴!
We drove 4jrs round trip to pickup supplies to setup a seedling NFT / ebb flow type hybrid with a 4gallon HB epi
Uline pail got 182 gph water pump
44 .3 gph air pump air stone &1/2 hose we are on it. No more hand watering feeding after tonight here are the pics

Attachments

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Now the roots are pushing through the grodan cubes already I am goons have to set up the 3x3 veg to move the girls over much sooner than 4 weeks we are on week 2 I believe
These HB girls are locker room stank
Hell ya HB 😊👍😈

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Seedling canopy is representing root development I turned up the light a bump more auto feed set to 3 times daily 9am 12pm. 3 pm. 1 min is how long it takes to fill the tray almost to the brim. Our focus now is unhindered root development 😈
They are coming out of the support grid and straight to seedling flood tray!
I will cover it all with panda film keep the roots nice and dark and protected.
We should see an explosion 💥
I started hygrozyme last night as well to the epi tank. Here some pics

Attachments

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Here is the finished transfer. Next I move it will be to veg 😊🌺

Attachments

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
I can not wait any longer the seedlings with excessive root growth must be moved to 4” grodan cubes if I wait longer for them they experience more stress up potting. I will document with pics of strains that I had up pot. This will allow me to reopen the 2” cubes to allow faster dry out so the slower roots developing plants hit their peak as well
So not all seedlings run with the pack.

Last edited:

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
The HB crosses we started 14 Nov are are hearty genetic even the seedlings can perfume my room early in the am.
It’s been 20-21 days I’ll post 1/2 to this listing and the other 1/2 of pics of strains to the next post

Attachments

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Today this morning 4am was the first time the light and fan blowing turned on in auto. It’s 3weeks old seedlings 🌱 and 18/6 times are going forward
On time 4am /off time 10:pm daily.
Got the seedling , clones and mothers room all disinfected clean will set up 320w qb lighting and ac fans as required. Feed watering nutes every other day as the blocks dry out and become lighter. I also rotate seedlings blocks which have heavier water retention to first row to be engaged by the fan to prevent over watering.
Added a weather station to the grow. Here is a pic 😊🌺

Attachments

Last edited:

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Following Heisen’s experience and advisements from his YouTube video
I had just a big boy sediment & charcoal filter in my water system.
Now that will be my pre treatment filters to the new hydrologic Stealth RO-300 w/ UV sanitizer. I choose this smaller system over the Ro-1000 due to I can flow as low as 150 GPD keeping the UV under constant flow longer reducing temperatures. What I don’t use fills up a new water storage tank for the house water. The unit came full assembled right out of the box filters and membranes already installed ready to mount. I don’t have lots of chlorine in my country water other than what I add. Here is the pics

Attachments

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
New home for the seedlings 🌱
Off the desk into mom room they go
They not happy 😆 about the move just yet but they’ll get more light this way so I’m watching the humidity
On the desk open room light ran 73-74
50 52 rh% fan on dehumidifier just on blower. Held good.
Smaller room now fan blowing
Temp 72 rh% 54 🤨
Outside it’s 66.7f 65% rh
Surprise to find leaving door 🚪 open
I’m at holding 71.8 @48%rh it’ll be good till lights out at 10
The HB cross boDa it pictured below
It’s the biggest of all seedling of anything of the 18 Heisenbeans to date. 3weeks from seed drop.

Attachments

Last edited:

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Space gorilla is drinking like crazy I ve got brown dry 🍂 leaves starting block is dry than even the BODa . Symmetry wise purple cake & wedding night are
Building balanced canopy, for straight growth stem thick and stretch would be gg S1 & rogue kush . They all have
Great girlie locker room stench. The wife smiles every time she checks on them. SSD I’ve got my eyes on it looking forward to how it expresses.
If you have a favorite or want a side by side just leave a post. I just gave them all 3-4 shot glass of water feed.
I about 5 more days we start the first week of veg so exciting times ahead for seeing each strain do it’s thing😃👍🌺

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Ok it’s been 4weeks in seedling la la land 👶🌱👶🌱
I fed them all the first week of veg water/feed schedule for dyna-gro
Made 3gallons of dyna-gro juice air & water recirc pump are 24/7.
Took Heisen video example made a pump and wand water/feed stick.
My gmo kush 4” grodan was dry she wilted 🥀 so I fed them all and thank goodness for that silicone enhancer of
Balancing out nutrients uptake. I’ve got the home pack so I will be good for the moms but I need to get to ordering a full growers pack for the clone runs . Got the light movers up
And now for sure I’ve gotta find 10” carbon floor fan filter. Seedlings stanch are getting past door time for closing of the wall & recirc sealed in.
I will be purchasing Co2 grow bags
1 per each 4x4 grow plot.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Alright hydroton is not going to be used in my Rdwc 10 4gallon bucket Rdwc. I’m going to still use the 5.5 net baskets but I will cut down the square corners that will allow the grodan to seat fully on the current culture inner basket bottom standoff.
This will give me a tight secure fit.
Next I going to add flora flex to each cube top . Then I will panda paper the lid which blacks out the root zone for the buckets. This way the 4” of roots in the grodan Are primed and fully functional which should limit downward bucket root growth to a minimum. All nutes will be current culture sterilized grow.
The moms are staying in grodan with floraflex . I’ll get pics for the net baskets with cutdown 4”grodan with flora flex and panda paper.
Grodan requires lots of watering.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
At first I was going to only use the 2”
Grodan cube. But the first 4” of plant root growth is what makes or breaks trees 🌳. That’s proven factual everything else is scavenging.
So here are pics

Attachments

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
So here is the 4” grodan cube
Resting fully seared in the 5.5 current culture netbasket. I all of my plants are going this route. Whether in buckets or
Sluice table . However all of the cubes will be top fed by The flora flex 2.25 matrix ring. This way all the 4” root mass is sustainable throughout the plants life as well it can scavenge even further if the plant wishes to explode forth. Ordering the flora flex tonight.
Cut down the cubes to fit netbaskets
Pics below

Attachments