13 HB cross strains phenol hunt for mothers.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
This is a record of searching for pheno mothers of my 13 HB female seed cross strains I currently hold from sole purchases from Gps year 2019.
There are no S1 strains only cross strains and only female.
The strains are
Purple crash
SBC
Topanga stars
Wedding Night
BODa
Purple cake
BBC
Topanga wedding
Bridezilla
Rouge OG Kush
Shoreline Sour desiel
Space gorilla
GMO KUSH
1 seed each.
We are expecting a HeisenBean drop in Nov at GPs so if I am fortunate enough to score additional cross strain of HB they will be added to the grow. After much reading of the seed and strain forums and grower forums here on Chuckers Paradise I am feeling really confident about my single seed drop for each female pheno cross strain. To myself it seems either fire of cross strain is increased or yield of existing cross strain is greatly improved enhanced.
I hope I can present a worthy document to provide answer to grower questions. All the very best to you each in your search for fire 🔥.

Last edited:

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Took the time today to hand tie &build my 1st level scrog netting. This is done by hand & a roll of string. Twine you can get from the hardware store. You will need s bic lighter to cut the string lengths & melt the nylon so it does not fray out on the ends.
You start on the outside post tie & wrap around the entire grow with one string pulled tight & secured about 18-20” from base of plants for your first level. Then tie and loop through both long and across over your grow.
I listened to zeplin Aerosmith ac/dc/ ccr journey, bee gees U2 Waylon willie
Ray price ray Charles Boston time flew by and both HB rdwc buckets & NFt sluicing table are done. Here are some pics . This scrog allows you to move the trellis to support what’re position of plant is required. The squares change both shape and size and hold weight.

Attachments

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Time to crack seeds dedicated upon search for HB pheno mothers of fire 🔥 from which medicine might be derived 😊🌺

Attachments

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Ok it’s been 30hrs since we started soaking seeds here are the results
BODA seed needs to crack
All others have cracked
tail started (brideZilla, SSD, Rogue, SBC, purple crash, Tpgawed,Gmokush)
Picture right now at posting.
So when tails are really showing it’s time for wet napkin for the HB crosses.The ones who need longer stays in pool until they catch up.

Attachments

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
8 ish this morning all HB crosses seeds cracked
Skipped the napkin since roots are a seeking so prepped Grodan cubes in
2gal Distilled water added gh micro grow bloom ppm 390 ph 5.7 68.9F
Pics are at potting of seeds in Grodan.
*special note * this tray &dome setup required me to strip the plastic of the cube and still had to force cube into tray square . Did not like it but it’s all I have it’s specifically for Grodan cubes so beware of relying on retailers labeled promises
So final seeds to rest in the dome with ( 6 ) T5. 54w lamps 300 watts total @ 23.5” above desk.
Here are pics

Attachments

Last edited:

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
6 hours later look who is expressing !
No doubt that HB technique of developing crosses have increased the plants vigor straight from start. Comparing the HB crosses as a group against the S1 and even field CBD seed sprouting it clear on even a single seed expectation.
Epic dankness is already present under the dome 🤓🧬🌺
I kicked up the T5 to 300 watts (full rating)
On the crosses everyone is up
Except purple Cake
Here is a pic

Attachments

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Took two of the T5 back off too much heat. Will check for any signs of stretching in the morning. I have the hlg550 v2 r if I can’t get what I need from the t5 . I’ll tirn it all the way down @24”.
I did up a batch of 5.8 distilled water 1gallon jug. Hit all the girls with s splash of moisture.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Purple cake Cross stalled out. 11of 12 are up and feeding. I removed the dome to prevent damp locking (promotes fungus). As well with the dome removed I drop down to 2 T5 at 20” 110w from 220watts less heat to prevent dry out ! I dropped 2 seeds of purple cake in water again. I think I will add a little h2o2 to the mix I read on seed and strains they got results with the HB strain.

Last edited:

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Dropped 2 more purple cake seeds with 5.8 ph water and several drops of 3%h202 into small red shot cup.
Later I turned out the light put them in bed st time benn 48hrs straight lights on since they broke ground
Pics

Attachments

Last edited:

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
I was able to purchase a pkg of 1 each new Heisen beans crosses which will be added to this grow.
Ice cream wedding
Sour cookies
I will pop everything with 3% h2o2
Enhanced from now forward.
What a awesome enhancement to
Popping seeds seeing is believing!
You can see the oxygen uponbthe seed clinging to it in solution.

Attachments

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Ok the seeds that have failed to to pop out of the Grodan on two separate drops have now been pulled from the seedling tray and placed in mini cups upon a heat mat.
For Crosses that would be
Purple cake I have drop 3 seeds with 1 now sprouting success in sprouting above In Grodan .
I have another 3 seeds I am saving for micro grow soil.
Seeds germinate tails sprout but Its hard to sprout above ground for hydro.for purple cake for my experience only
Pics

Attachments