13 HB cross strains phenol hunt for mothers.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Here’s pics of the 5 recovered which Looks so far that cuts for clones on each strain could be available in 2-3 weeks
Purple Cake ( pp x wedding cake)
Bridezilla. ( GG4 S1 x wedding cake)
Topanga canyon S1
BBC
GG4 S1
cuts from these will be a nice recovery.
I am getting ready to drop new seeds
To replace my lost seedlings and add the new offerings that HB hit us with on years end of 2019.
Did the ecsd s1 make it? If so I wish I kept my growmies wcxwp that looks dead. I gave it a week then got tired of looking at it and the one gallon pot could've been put to a better use. Any particular reason you still have the old grodan cubes in with the nicely recovered mommies. Bro you have the whole collection. Good fuckin shit! That's awesome! Must be nice to murder fire genetics in the pursuit of learning. Had I only made better career choices in life. Not hating just envious. See some fire I wish I had want to trade a bean of the sour cookies my friend? I've got some shit but I think you have every thing. 🤣😏🤪🤤😒🤣

Last edited:

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
I use the old 4” cubes for humidity and drainage absorbtion after feed flushing the moms no standing water in the pAn area. I’m in a really unstable environment power often goes away
I work away days nights it’s all an adventure. I chose HB strains due to his checking off the boxes then he makes seeds from his best. I got 5 Moms after 2 run attempts..
I now have to establish how I keep moms, in what mediums to keep them viable, for cuts provide clones for hydro or future moms.
An example
From the purple cake #2 mom
I can take 5 clones in 2” cubes
Then send the mom into flower.
I have a small backup power system
That can maintain the mom clones but the stuff in flower & veg takes the hit.
So my ability to have and maintain a wide variety of seedling moms must first occur. That is a must do

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Just an update 1-18-20
The HB crosses that made to Moms
Purple Cake
BrideZilla
Just dropped new replacements seeds
Purple crash
SBC
Topanga stars
Wedding Night
BODa
Topanga wedding
Rouge OG Kush
Shoreline Sour desiel
Space gorilla
GMO KUSH
As promised just Dropped new HB crosses seeds EOY 2019...
Purple Desiel
GMO adub
Oil slick
GMO Punch
Purple canyon
Gorilla Punch
Purple Dream
Pebble Punch
Purple Aliens
Purple MAC
Purple CHEM
Wedding DUB