#Heisenbeans Genetics

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I like acid , that is

my roommate in college was in Chemistry and made liquid LSD all thru and paid his schooling off with it , 2 drops under tongue and boom , and clean . Miss those days
Dope, i used to get vials of the liquid back home. Now that i moved i just have the homie send me blotter cuz it's easy to ship. I used to drop that shit up my nose and it hits you really quick lol

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Dope, i used to get vials of the liquid back home. Now that i moved i just have the homie send me blotter cuz it's easy to ship. I used to drop that shit up my nose and it hits you really quick lol
My roomie used to put a drop in corner of each eye burned like hell then he would drop baking soda solution in after a couple minutes , I was too much of a pussy to do that .

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Sorry guys I have been rediculous busy with everything. Keeping the seeds made,plants alive and happy, the forum,greenpoint, descriptions, trademark fees, i mean fukin fuck it's crazy and IG and answering everyone's emails. I promise you things will level off and I'll be able to take a breather.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Yea i don't blame you lol I've seen people drop it in their eyes but I never thought it was a good idea lol. I'll go up the nose but that's as far as I'll take it.
I would take a 1/2 drop before
Sorry guys I have been rediculous busy with everything. Keeping the seeds made,plants alive and happy, the forum,greenpoint, descriptions, trademark fees, i mean fukin fuck it's crazy and IG and answering everyone's emails. I promise you things will level off and I'll be able to take a breather.
have a beer and cigar , relax for a few