#Heisenbeans Genetics

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
i thought this forum would take off but had no idea it would like this. Wow people are amazing and thanks everyone for the support.
I think what it is Heisen, we are all a bunch of "misfits' and lost "seed souls". lol
I feel like I'm a part of something bigger than just a weed thread.
More like a history making "movement" that is gonna change the industry as a whole. Legalization is going on all over the US now. My state will most likely go recreational soon. Opening up markets for growers and different genetics to fill flower demands.. Anyone can grow hemp.
But high quality flower? Not so much. That comes from genetics.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
So i heard about some email verification? Am i already good on that list @Heisenbeans? already preordered awhile back and have been emailing back and forth with you a few times. Is there a further step I missed? I am a stoner so have been known to miss shit sometimes. Lmfao.
I think You should creep out Your neighbors and just gaze at the mailbox outside thru binoculars and wait for the beans to come , the housewife across the street will begin to dress more provacative daily , I promise

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I probably already creep my neighbors out, we be looking at each other with binoculars. Lol.
What if I'm the one begins to dress more provocatively waiting for the beans? Lmfao. Do some weird shit when I get bored. LMFAO
I would suggest that You take pictures of said twisted dressing style and submit in the photo of the month contest , might win beans lol

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I think what it is Heisen, we are all a bunch of "misfits' and lost "seed souls". lol
I feel like I'm a part of something bigger than just a weed thread.
More like a history making "movement" that is gonna change the industry as a whole. Legalization is going on all over the US now. My state will most likely go recreational soon. Opening up markets for growers and different genetics to fill flower demands.. Anyone can grow hemp.
But high quality flower? Not so much. That comes from genetics.
Well if We are all Misfits at least post the video Dig up Her Bones , comn Man