Youtube Official post your pics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Really goes to show how the same cross can have different expressions based on who grows them and how, where, etc. instead of just the pheno's.
Yeah looking at some of the other growers on the other forum with burnt the fuck up plants and wondering why there plants taste like fox farm and Remo nutrients. I mean seriously how can you judge a plant when they actually mutilated it in the growing process.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Yeah looking at some of the other growers on the other forum with burnt the fuck up plants and wondering why there plants taste like fox farm and Remo nutrients. I mean seriously how can you judge a plant when they actually mutilated it in the growing process.
Why I shifted to organic. If it sucks when I cure it, I want to know it's the plant and not me. I feed worms and microbes now, not plants.

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
I tried organics on two and Dyna grow on two... I killed one with 20210814_082244 (1).jpg20210814_082119.jpg compost tea and one turned out ok , the two dyna grow plants were the bigguns, The top on the big one had to be broke down to fit in the jar.

Not Given

Has chucked

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
I use the grow/ mag pro/ protex for veg, and the bloom/ mag pro/ protex for flower, It dosen't take much . The little bottles lasted me a while. You could probably get by without the protex {silicon) but I think it helps with heat stress. Follow directions on the bottle. I start with half stregnth and build up to full strength. With my R/O water I also use baking soda to bring up the PH. Dyna Grow is very consistant and easy to use.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Wow, I am honored to be chosen as the winner of this awesome competition and I really have enjoyed this competition more than I could have imagined! This competition was amazing and challenging because everyone that participated can really grow some dense, dank, and beautiful buds! I am really lost for words right now, but I just want to thank everyone that participated in this competition, not only for the knowledge that everyone shared but for the friendly comradery and consistent postings from everyone in this competition. And a personal thank you to @Heisenbeans for this wonderful competition and for the ADxAC seeds that gave me a musky tang-orange juice pheno and a minty-earthy pheno that I will be smoking on for the next 30 years. 😂 😁✌
Keep us updated on your prize seeds. Can’t wait to see how they turn out for ya.