Sundae Driving with YG

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
My library is ever growing and I really want to thank most of you for being the reason behind that. I try not to be like some people who used to be here once a upon a time who would cry broke and look for pity and feed off empathetic people but times are tough rn and you all have made sure I'm good for an extra 10 runs after my @Heisenbeans run out and just for being there for me at times. @HydroRed @Bodyne @macsnax @Doniawon @Jesselikes2Grow @Phylex @Heathenraider @Capt C @Opie1 @Uncle Romulus @Easty @stiickygreen missing a few others, kind of really high rn,(thanks unc! 😈😝🤪) Sorry if I missed you then on top of all that @spyralout and his lovely girl sent me a care package with a fantastic tee so I could be one of the cool kids once again lmao and lady spry hooked your mans up with some dope ass stitch stickers! There's a special one I'm keeping under wraps for now until I figure out the perfect place lmao.
IMG_20190911_190403.jpg
IMG_20190912_211131.jpg
Then comes my most recent additions...Super Lemon Haze crossed with Wedding Cake s1, Chemwreck and an amazing selection of 2012 Cup Winners seeds from @NoWaistedSpace my fuckin man came through. Words can't describe my excitement for these. I missed out on years of collecting for no real reason other then ignorance. He brought me something I could never have obtained otherwise. The unknown factor is real with these. The chance to find just one keeper from them. The genetics they consist of I'm bound to find male and female keepers. Thank you again homie.IMG_20190912_210953.jpg
Darker Large seeds IMG_20190912_212839.jpg
"Normal" tiger stripes
IMG_20190912_212826.jpg
Smaller tiger stripesIMG_20190912_212901.jpg
Pale/white/lightskin ones lmaoIMG_20190912_212850.jpg
Then the youbakelemoncakes and youchemyourwreck
IMG_20190912_212934.jpg

Last edited:

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
My library is ever growing and I really want to thank most of you for being the reason behind that. I try not to be like some people who used to be here once a upon a time who would cry broke and look for pity and feed off empathetic people but times are tough rn and you all have made sure I'm good for an extra 10 runs after my @Heisenbeans run out and just for being there for me at times. @HydroRed @Bodyne @macsnax @Doniawon @Jesselikes2Grow @Phylex @Heathenraider @Opie1 @Uncle Romulus @Easty @stiickygreen missing a few others, kind of really high rn,(thanks unc! 😈😝🤪) Sorry if I missed you then on top of all that @spyralout and his lovely girl sent me a care package with a fantastic tee so I could be one of the cool kids once again lmao and lady spry hooked your mans up with some dope ass stitch stickers! There's a special one I'm keeping under wraps for now until I figure out the perfect place lmao.
View attachment 21536
View attachment 21535
Then comes my most recent additions...Super Lemon Haze crossed with Wedding Cake s1, Chemwreck and an amazing selection of 2012 Cup Winners seeds from @NoWaistedSpace my fuckin man came through. Words can't describe my excitement for these. I missed out on years of collecting for no real reason other then ignorance. He brought me something I could never have obtained otherwise. The unknown factor is real with these. The chance to find just one keeper from them. The genetics they consist of I'm bound to find male and female keepers. Thank you again homie.View attachment 21534
Darker Large seeds View attachment 21538
"Normal" tiger stripes
View attachment 21541
Smaller tiger stripesView attachment 21540
Pale/white/lightskin ones lmaoView attachment 21537
View attachment 21539
That lil kit will keep you busy for a while, very nice.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
My library is ever growing and I really want to thank most of you for being the reason behind that. I try not to be like some people who used to be here once a upon a time who would cry broke and look for pity and feed off empathetic people but times are tough rn and you all have made sure I'm good for an extra 10 runs after my @Heisenbeans run out and just for being there for me at times. @HydroRed @Bodyne @macsnax @Doniawon @Jesselikes2Grow @Phylex @Heathenraider @Opie1 @Uncle Romulus @Easty @stiickygreen missing a few others, kind of really high rn,(thanks unc! 😈😝🤪) Sorry if I missed you then on top of all that @spyralout and his lovely girl sent me a care package with a fantastic tee so I could be one of the cool kids once again lmao and lady spry hooked your mans up with some dope ass stitch stickers! There's a special one I'm keeping under wraps for now until I figure out the perfect place lmao.
View attachment 21536
View attachment 21535
Then comes my most recent additions...Super Lemon Haze crossed with Wedding Cake s1, Chemwreck and an amazing selection of 2012 Cup Winners seeds from @NoWaistedSpace my fuckin man came through. Words can't describe my excitement for these. I missed out on years of collecting for no real reason other then ignorance. He brought me something I could never have obtained otherwise. The unknown factor is real with these. The chance to find just one keeper from them. The genetics they consist of I'm bound to find male and female keepers. Thank you again homie.View attachment 21534
"Normal" tiger stripes
View attachment 21541
View attachment 21539
Man that is super nice! Glad you liked the package. I really like how you showed the different characteristics of the seeds, even between "normal" and "smaller" tiger stripes. Nice collection, and even nicer folks who shared. What an awesome community we have here. Great stuff mang!

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Man that is super nice! Glad you liked the package. I really like how you showed the different characteristics of the seeds, even between "normal" and "smaller" tiger stripes. Nice collection, and even nicer folks who shared. What an awesome community we have here. Great stuff mang!
This forum was a blessing for me. I needed to be able to talk to like-minded people who shared the same passion for this plant and who were willing to accept my unorthodox take on growing lol. Everyone here has helped me in one way or another. Especially the originals. I'm OCD. I like details and organIzation basically how you do your smoke reports. Professionally, lol. Thanks for the awesome words and swinging through brobro! I'm gonna start to do weekly updates like this since the growth is noticeably different with a week then day by day.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
This forum was a blessing for me. I needed to be able to talk to like-minded people who shared the same passion for this plant and who were willing to accept my unorthodox take on growing lol. Everyone here has helped me in one way or another. Especially the originals. I'm OCD. I like details and organIzation basically how you do your smoke reports. Professionally, lol. Thanks for the awesome words and swinging through brobro! I'm gonna start to do weekly updates like this since the growth is noticeably different with a week then day by day.
That's the biggest reason I went to forums too. My wife doesn't share my enthusiasm in this stuff, lol.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Have I mentioned how much I detest soil. Some of the ladies aren't looking the best while others are looking so very promising. Now if they all looked like Savannah after five days, I'd be ready to flip them all.
9/14-9/19
IMG_20190914_001926.jpg
IMG_20190919_155539.jpg
9/14-9/19
IMG_20190914_004603.jpgIMG_20190919_155523.jpg
9/15-9/19 Jennifer is ready for flip. Bounced back completely and has a beautiful new root zone. Have a bunch of clones almost ready to get cut from her. The clones I already took, are looking promising. One rooted will post below.
9/15
IMG_20190915_195538.jpg
9/19 she's trying to take off on me again, gonna flip her tonight or tomorrow.
IMG_20190919_161135.jpgIMG_20190919_161145.jpg
Forgot to take a root pic of Jennifer. This lady is stinking something fuckin good. Macerated Lemons is what I'd go with to describe her. As soon as I open the tent, I get smacked in the face by her. Really loving this lady @Jesselikes2Grow thanks again homie for sending her my way.
Carly on the other hand is giving me a headache. Would love a weigh in from someone. All the research I've done and nothing seems to fit just right. Thought maybe the root zone was too cool, or pH fluctuattoons but everything seems okay. It definitely worsening.
9/15
IMG_20190915_200152.jpg
9/19IMG_20190919_161150.jpg
Three of my Citrol Sledgehammers look to be displaying signs of overwatering but I'm not too sure. They're the only ones with spots.IMG_20190919_155618.jpg

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
One week ago and today same angle both pics before and after, Jenny 2
IMG_20190912_182046.jpgIMG_20190919_163933.jpg
IMG_20190912_182026.jpgIMG_20190919_163944.jpg
Savannah (GMOxBBC)
IMG_20190919_155628.jpg
Gianna (ECSDxBubba Kush)
IMG_20190919_155839.jpg
Clarice clone finally rooted.(SDxPP)IMG_20190919_155700.jpg
IMG_20190919_155704.jpg
And one Jenny clone took finally. The neoprene collar was secure in the cups and created a humidity chamber. It helped the rooting process immensely. Three roots popped just below the collar and three more are coming in halfway to the bottom.IMG_20190919_161224.jpg
IMG_20190919_161228.jpg

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
My library is ever growing and I really want to thank most of you for being the reason behind that. I try not to be like some people who used to be here once a upon a time who would cry broke and look for pity and feed off empathetic people but times are tough rn and you all have made sure I'm good for an extra 10 runs after my @Heisenbeans run out and just for being there for me at times. @HydroRed @Bodyne @macsnax @Doniawon @Jesselikes2Grow @Phylex @Heathenraider @Capt C @Opie1 @Uncle Romulus @Easty @stiickygreen missing a few others, kind of really high rn,(thanks unc! 😈😝🤪) Sorry if I missed you then on top of all that @spyralout and his lovely girl sent me a care package with a fantastic tee so I could be one of the cool kids once again lmao and lady spry hooked your mans up with some dope ass stitch stickers! There's a special one I'm keeping under wraps for now until I figure out the perfect place lmao.
View attachment 21536
View attachment 21535
"Normal" tiger stripes
View attachment 21541
View attachment 21539
You will find some very high grade phenos in what I sent you. I am actually going back to the 2012 bottle myself. I know what is in that mix. lol

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I'm thinking I may have a calcium deficiency on my hands. Carly and the three Citrol Sledgehammers. I'm not too sure what else it could be. Time will tell I suppose. Uppotting the 4 Jabbas Miracle and moving them with Savannah into flower along with Jenny 2. Gonna switch the Savannah into the Carly's pot and vice versa.
I got 2012's and 2016's soaking now. 5/6 Wedding Pie are up and 5/6 ECSD are up. Some of the PP crosses looked so weak, I tossed them.
Got some "potting soil" and some "miracle grow". Time to get serious. lol

Last edited:

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I got 2012's and 2016's soaking now. 5/6 Wedding Pie are up and 5/6 ECSD are up. Some of the PP crosses looked so weak, I tossed them. Time to get serious. lol
I was looking at them earlier figuring out which ones to pop. I have 4 sets with a total of I believe 44, I lost number 45 thanks to @Jesselikes2Grow i have been debating culling the "weaker" ladies in the next week then flipping the remainder to flower. I do however want to see them all through and may just flip them all in the solos and the bigger ladies will get uppotted to 1 gallon pots. Grab 2 clones off of each during the end of stretch.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Thank you, can you tell me how much you give them when you do water? If it were in a solo cup of the same size how much?
No thank you this is awesome of you. 100ml(4th line from the bottom 12 oz cup). Only water them when they're dry.
I’d try some fish emulsion or light alfalfa/kelp tea. That and just water. They shouldn’t require much to be happy in soil at that stage.
I'll look into that thanks CW!

I usually water to run off, wait til they dry out and then water again. You want those roots to reach out.

These solos right now I didn’t put holes in the bottom, but they’ve been slow growing for the last month + by a windowsill. Water only and a light ewc top dressing. Will get them new shoes, throw em under a light, take clones and flower them.
66712AC2-8880-4FB1-BA9C-B7221BCF5785.jpeg