YLYL possibly going to hell edition.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I was at my sisters house on Friday and she was telling me how it’s now against the law in her town to collect rain water for the garden. She threw her hands up in the air and said “I don’t know what country I fucking live in anymore!” The town they live in just put in place a tax where the actually calculate how much of the ground on your property there is that rain can’t naturally soak into (driveways, patios, pools, etc.) and they tax them for the rain water they are depriving the land of. Can’t even make this shit up!

I was at my sisters house on Friday and she was telling me how it’s now against the law in her town to collect rain water for the garden. She threw her hands up in the air and said “I don’t know what country I fucking live in anymore!” The town they live in just put in place a tax where the actually calculate how much of the ground on your property there is that rain can’t naturally soak into (driveways, patios, pools, etc.) and they tax them for the rain water they are depriving the land of. Can’t even make this shit up!
Yeah.... Once they start saying they own the fucking rain alarm bells should be ringing in any sane persons mind.
Mmmm Beans.jpg

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Yeah.... Once they start saying they own the fucking rain alarm bells should be ringing in any sane persons mind.
View attachment 93326
It’s fucking crazy. I don’t care if they have the best intentions, or not, there comes a point where you are just charging people for every little thing they do and people can’t afford to live normal lives. We’ve already been seeing families get pushed out of the land they’ve owned for multiple generations in my area because the taxes just keep getting raised and the family can no longer afford to live there. How fucked up is that? Land and structures that have been paid off for generations needing to be sold because the government taxes your family out of it.