YLYL possibly going to hell edition.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Bet there will be mostly female pilots, or at least the ones "in charge" - and the "men" will be weak-ass soy-boi's - That is ALL Hollywood has now. There will be gay military-ness and likely a tranny or two to round out the woke.
I was recently talking about this with my wife and she said she's so sick of how Hollywood is trying to shove "strong successful females" down everyone's throat. If you really want to lose faith in humanity watch "Stowaway" on Netflix. It's about a group that is traveling to Mars to do experiments. The commander and lead doctor are both females, the one male scientist on board is a dumb ass, and the stowaway who fucks up the whole trip is the only other male in the movie. When the movie ended all I could think about was how there was literally no point made in the movie other than "Look at these two strong women and these two stupid men."

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I was recently talking about this with my wife and she said she's so sick of how Hollywood is trying to shove "strong successful females" down everyone's throat. If you really want to lose faith in humanity watch "Stowaway" on Netflix. It's about a group that is traveling to Mars to do experiments. The commander and lead doctor are both females, the one male scientist on board is a dumb ass, and the stowaway who fucks up the whole trip is the only other male in the movie. When the movie ended all I could think about was how there was literally no point made in the movie other than "Look at these two strong women and these two stupid men."
Started watching "Foundation" having read the books as a kid. Brilliant Scif-Fi that they now have the technology to present Lord of the Rings style. :rolleyes:

Every character of note that they could was changed into a female, and preferable a female of color. And the script is skewed from the book to make it fit their concept. They can't just present what the author wrote.

John Wick may be one to watch, but I have seen nothing else. Back to the actual thread topic...
Metoo NEO.png

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
It all class warfare envy bullshitte. It all over now in a rainbow of flavors.