Windy's Wild Ride pt2

The_Only_Windy

Midwest Bandit
Right, I see. I should’ve been more descriptive about my question. Does it seem to drain well, not a soggy mess, enough available nutrition for the first few weeks of growth? Looking good to me, I was just curious up to this point. I haven’t gotten around to using their medium yet, only their nutrients. If you email them they’ll send you out a sample box of quart size nutrients of their base stuff for the shipping. ✌🏻👍🏻
Thanks for the tip on the email. So far I have zero issues with this soil. Drains well, I dont see any deficiencies yet. My clones just rooted and they will go in the nectar 4 tomorrow so they will provide me better a better answer as for nutritional availability. I dont usually go with recommendations from hydro store guys but this seems legit. Thanks for stopping in and i will be sending that email tomorrow👌

Texagonian

Outlaw
Thanks for the tip on the email. So far I have zero issues with this soil. Drains well, I dont see any deficiencies yet. My clones just rooted and they will go in the nectar 4 tomorrow so they will provide me better a better answer as for nutritional availability. I dont usually go with recommendations from hydro store guys but this seems legit. Thanks for stopping in and i will be sending that email tomorrow👌
I hear ya, usually it’s about them making their sales. I’ve just had good experience with nectar for the gods and the people directly. Thanks for sharing the info you have this far. ✌🏻

The_Only_Windy

Midwest Bandit
Week 3 since paper towel for the 1st round of seeds.
Been busy at work feel like I live there and just visit my home lol.. turns out plants need water 🤷‍♂️
4x LVTK in red
20190627_131728.jpg

4x Nitro cookies x space monkey in yellow.
3x Poison Mimosa.
20190627_131955.jpg

3x Lavender Daydream in blue.
2x Tahoe Grape 13 in purple.
20190627_132228.jpg

2 weeks from paper towel for the 2nd round of seeds.
4x MAC x AAW in pink.
2x Jabba's Stash f2 on the right.
20190627_132304.jpg

Got my Nitro cookies clone back from my buddy jrock who held it for almost 2 years for me. I received this cut back in 2017 from KMOG.20190627_094829.jpg

He also sent me some cuts of a Skywalker bagseed that he named Jroc OG. They are alot happier than the Nitros and will give me a nice head start on a harvest this fall.
20190627_133104.jpg

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Jrock needs a round of applause for keeping that nitro cookies around for over 730 days. 👏👏👏 Happy to see you're growing again windy. You've got an incredible selection going on rn. Those macxaaw and lvtk are what I'll be keeping an eye on. I have an lvtk cross and I'm tryna learn as much about her to notice the difference in my Sin City Juice crosses (LVTKxMIMOSA).

The_Only_Windy

Midwest Bandit
Jrock needs a round of applause for keeping that nitro cookies around for over 730 days. 👏👏👏 Happy to see you're growing again windy. You've got an incredible selection going on rn. Those macxaaw and lvtk are what I'll be keeping an eye on. I have an lvtk cross and I'm tryna learn as much about her to notice the difference in my Sin City Juice crosses (LVTKxMIMOSA).
He most definitely deserves more than an applause.
He's one of the good ones in our community. I'm excited for all these crosses. I almost always have had several varieties rather than full packs of one or two crosses. Gonna be interesting space wise once they get older. Thanks for stopping in @yougrowyourway

Doniawon

Ganja farmer

The_Only_Windy

Midwest Bandit
Week 4 since paper towel and I believe my seedlings are suffering from overwatering but could be a nitrogen deficiency as well. Only day off is Monday so I'm gonna pick up a few things to try and remedy the situation.

I'm a firm believer in showing off good and bad. It's a journal, right? 🤷‍♂️
Resized_20190707_084952_456848460643973.jpgResized_20190707_084955_456836451455540.jpg

Clones are looking nice though.
Resized_20190707_084941_456858670483344.jpg

The_Only_Windy

Midwest Bandit
Did you end up emailing nectar for the gods and get the sample pack? Just curious about that. I got mine last year so I don’t know if things changed. Plants are moving along nicely ✌🏻
I did fill out the form for the samples. They were asking for 40$ for shipping and handling. I just ended up buying the 3 part at my local hydro store that I've been going to for 10 years. Gave me a great deal on them, some Olympus Up (pH Up) and some 3 gallon grow bags. The plants really enjoyed their first two feedings, just hoping for a full recovery. 20190715_083724.jpg20190715_083953.jpg