Windy's Wild Ride pt2

The_Only_Windy

Midwest Bandit
Hello fellow Chuckers. Some of y'all know me, some don't. For personal reasons it's been almost 2 years since I've grown anything but that all changed as of last week.

Thursday June 6th I put 20 seeds in paper towels to germinate.

4x Las Vegas Triangle Kush from CannaVenture via Al Yamoni
4x Poison Mimosa (Durban x Mimosa) from Microbe Alchemist
4x Lavender Daydream ((Lemon Larry OG x Lavender) x Sunshine daydream) from Big Buddy
4x Tahoe x Grape 13 from an Instagram friend and
4x Nitro cookies x Space monkey made by myself

I also have about 15 clones of 3 different strains. But I will not say which ones they are until I know for sure they have survived their trip and are rooted.

I am using Nectar 4 soil throughout and may or may not use it for flower along with the Nectar of the Gods nutrient line.
Lighting is a 4 ft t5 for vegging. And will probably be a 1k HPS for flower until I can get myself a cmh.

June 13th pic
IMG_20190613_143402_146.jpg

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Hello fellow Chuckers. Some of y'all know me, some don't. For personal reasons it's been almost 2 years since I've grown anything but that all changed as of last week.

Thursday June 6th I put 20 seeds in paper towels to germinate.

4x Las Vegas Triangle Kush from CannaVenture via Al Yamoni
4x Poison Mimosa (Durban x Mimosa) from Microbe Alchemist
4x Lavender Daydream ((Lemon Larry OG x Lavender) x Sunshine daydream) from Big Buddy
4x Tahoe x Grape 13 from an Instagram friend and
4x Nitro cookies x Space monkey made by myself

I also have about 15 clones of 3 different strains. But I will not say which ones they are until I know for sure they have survived their trip and are rooted.

I am using Nectar 4 soil throughout and may or may not use it for flower along with the Nectar of the Gods nutrient line.
Lighting is a 4 ft t5 for vegging. And will probably be a 1k HPS for flower until I can get myself a cmh.

June 13th pic
View attachment 10332
Nice to see ya back in the saddle my friend!

The_Only_Windy

Midwest Bandit
Rock on with the nectar fam! Good stuff imo. Good people to deal with directly as well. Your genetics sound quite amazing and I’m looking forward to how they turn out for you✌🏻🙏🏻
Thanks Tex. Yeah I went in for some regular old fox farm while my soil cooks and my guy sold me on some Nectar 4 sounds like good stuff.

Nice to see ya back in the saddle my friend!
Feels good to back in it Red. Thanks for the love

Last edited:

The_Only_Windy

Midwest Bandit
Pics taken on Thursday the 20th. 2 weeks since paper towel.

IMG_20190620_215856_055.jpg

4x Las Vegas Triangle Kush ( left column)20190620_081548.jpg

4x Nitro Cookies x Space Monkey (center column)20190620_081553.jpg

Tahoe x Grape 13 (should cull the runt for space)IMG_20190620_215856_061.jpg

3x Poison Mimosa on the left
3x Lavender Daydream on the right
20190620_081602.jpg

New beans born earlier this week. Will post exact date after I check my notes.

4x Alien Apple Warp x MAC on the left
3x Jabba's Stash f2 on the right
IMG_20190620_220035_830.jpg

The_Only_Windy

Midwest Bandit
Can't get the quote to post.

But the Mac x alien apple warp were gifted from @Bodyne , made by @Rosinallday sp?
Jabbas f2 were gifted from @nu-be made by @mojorisen?. I think.. nube?

Looking great!. Keep it goin.

Really need to check out the ssdd X's.
Bet that kills, perfect male im2¢o!.
Thanks. So the MAC used in the alien apple warp cross is a female mac? I may have misunderstood and have it marked as a the Male in the cross.

And yeah, Big buddy made the lavender Daydream cross with a Male ssdd he found. Him and Bodhi are close.

The_Only_Windy

Midwest Bandit
So the paper towel date for the MAC x AAW and Jabba's Stash f2 is June 13th.

Here are pics of everything taken this morning after a watering last night. Need to get a fan in there to get the stems a bit stronger and for better airflow in general.

4 x Las Vegas Triangle Kush on the left
4x Nitro cookies x space monkey in the middle
20190623_023751.jpg

2x Tahoe x Grape 13 in the front
3x Poison Mimosa behind the runt Tahoe grape
3x Lavender Daydream behind the bigger Tahoe grape
20190623_023758.jpg

3x MAC x Aaw leaning for the light lol
2x Jabba's Stash f2 (1 never came up from soil)
Both at 10 days old
20190623_023804.jpg

Texagonian

Outlaw
I'm digging it so far Tex but it's still too early in the game to tell tbh.
Right, I see. I should’ve been more descriptive about my question. Does it seem to drain well, not a soggy mess, enough available nutrition for the first few weeks of growth? Looking good to me, I was just curious up to this point. I haven’t gotten around to using their medium yet, only their nutrients. If you email them they’ll send you out a sample box of quart size nutrients of their base stuff for the shipping. ✌🏻👍🏻