Who's got guns?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2835
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2835

The USG model is the one I have experience with, do you have the newer hotness (MRD)? Great gun, too bad the ammo is almost $1 a round
The USG model is the only one I've heard of. And the ammo is expensive if you can find any at all that is. I gave a promise I would never unholster it unless I'm going to be shooting someone/something. Just because of the ammo issue.

Last edited by a moderator:

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
The USG model is the only one I've heard of. And the ammo is expensive if you can find any at all that is. I gave a promise I would never unholster it unless I'm going to be shooting someone/something. Just because of the ammo issue.
it's tough to get supplies for reloads !

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Let freedom ring vato!
Screw politics ESPECIALLY at the range.
I think we both can agree that some people shouldn't have guns (unfortunately it doesn't mean they can't/won't have access though). And I think we both could also agree if those individuals were to somehow gain access and make the decision to violate your peace and safety the ability to defend yourself with whatever you felt was appropriate is an individual/personal decision.

Like guns and weed I enjoy variety lol

Are your irons a three dot setup or two?
authritus has hurt my movements in a bad way @ 1 time i could draw my 80lb ,now i use the little crossbow still have to use the rope cocker ,with my big croosbow i use the hand crank winch. so much for growin old gracefully.( i can still hit what i aim at!)yep, there are things stashed, here abouts for me to get at if needed.

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I had to stick the .22 back by the back door. I heard the cat going apeshit and there was a woodchuck waddling around my back porch checking out stuff.

I decide it needs to be gone but I'm in sweats and flip flops - and step outside to chase it off... It looks at me and there's this moment of "oh shit, he ain't scared" LOL

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I had to stick the .22 back by the back door. I heard the cat going apeshit and there was a woodchuck waddling around my back porch checking out stuff.

I decide it needs to be gone but I'm in sweats and flip flops - and step outside to chase it off... It looks at me and there's this moment of "oh shit, he ain't scared" LOL
NEVER TRUST A FART IT CAN LEAVE A MARK !

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
You or the woodchuck? 😆
The woodchuck was not the least bit troubled when I opened the back door and it was about 5 feet away.

That was the first "Here's your sign" moment ;)

Then there was the momentum thing where I was already stepping out the door - so I figured it would be better to be vertical and maybe little close, than to fall on my ass trying to stop and be a lot closer.

No shit - there I was... LOL

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Stomping and loud noises finally made him waddle away - he never ran.

Fucker...
sounds to me like he's waitin' on the first thing you put in the ground or on the pouch, had one find a5 gal. bucket full of plants and dug everyone of them out of peat cups.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Did I mention this woodchuck was probably in the 25-30 pound range? For those not familiar think Basset Hound or big racoon size.

Look up angry racoon attack videos on the youtoobs - that shit ain't no joke! 😜

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
sounds to me like he's waitin' on the first thing you put in the ground or on the pouch, had one find a5 gal. bucket full of plants and dug everyone of them out of peat cups.
I have a rabbit-fence around my tomato garden that has worked well for a season and a half - since I went out one morning and found one of the bastards STANDING there hanging on to my tomato plant with one arm while daintily plucking THE ENTIRE PLANT apart and eating it. Next to a few bare stalks. All in the 3' tall, no fruit range. Maybe just flowering.

I actually planted some sacrificail herbs and stuff outside the fence and the bastards haven't been back for those. We'll see. If they can live outside the fence I can be cool with them taking a bit of bulk crops whatever they may be. If I want it protected I know what needs done.

But if they go locust on stuff I go Carl from Caddyshack on them - but I have better explosives ;)

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Last guns I bought was when they tried a gun buy-back program - which is odd because they didn't sell them so how can they buy them back :unsure:🤷‍♂️

Anyway, with the price they were offering I went and bought a handfull of shiney new Hi-Point's and turned a sweet profit :ROFLMAO::cool:
It’s more with the states that are fully run by the dems and those that don’t have much “country folk” on them that are really restrictive. I actually know a lot of democrats who own guns. NH doesn’t have the restrictions we do, and their govt is actually pretty left leaning, but our state is very strict. If I got caught with a magazine that holds more than 12 rounds then they could (and would) revoke my license and could take my guns away. For me, it’s not worth the risk, so I have 2 pre-ban 30 round magazines for my AR that have clear date stamps in them. Up until last year MA also had what is called “Chief’s Discretion” which gave the Chief of Police in your city/town the right to deny you a license to carry (which is needed to possess a pistol in MA) for any reason they see fit. Thankfully someone in NYC took the city to federal court over the same rule and it was deemed unconstitutional. There used to be cities in MA where nobody was permitted a license to carry because the chief decided nobody “needed” one.
standard procedure !glad the (Chief's Discreation got the ax , some of these laws are nuts!