Who's glue's are as good or better than the original gg4 cut ?

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
LMAO! I was gonna mention "leaded" gas. Felt like you were surrounded by"bumble bees". lol
I could fill my 1972 Honda CT70H up for about .39 and be "ridin' high" all day. lol
View attachment 45198
I now ride this.
View attachment 45205
They made a product called "Lockeroom" or something at the same time as the bottles of "Rush". I would have been in 7th or 8th grade at the time.
That shit should have been called the "Gateway Drug". lol
Loved my trail 70
Damn, I've never seen anyone else talk about those little things. I used to cruise around all summer on an old trail 70 my uncle gave me and my brother when we were kids. I still have it but it doesn't run anymore unfortunately. Might have to pull her out this summer and see if I can get it running again.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Damn, I've never seen anyone else talk about those little things. I used to cruise around all summer on an old trail 70 my uncle gave me and my brother when we were kids. I still have it but it doesn't run anymore unfortunately. Might have to pull her out this summer and see if I can get it running again.
Oh, the trips down "Memory Lane". Good Times! lol
The older you get, you'll start hearing of your old friends deaths. You start thinking about the past more and more. You'd be amazed at what you can remember when you begin realizing your fellow classmates are dead..
I lost 5 band members in a 3 year span. 2 in one night. That was crazy.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
LMAO! I was gonna mention "leaded" gas. Felt like you were surrounded by"bumble bees". lol
I could fill my 1972 Honda CT70H up for about .39 and be "ridin' high" all day. lol
View attachment 45198
I now ride this.
View attachment 45205
They made a product called "Lockeroom" or something at the same time as the bottles of "Rush". I would have been in 7th or 8th grade at the time.
That shit should have been called the "Gateway Drug". lol
Yz125 2015ish?

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I reversed the JW GG#4 and selfed her. I've been working with her progeny and found one I like just a touch better. She's my GG#4 S1-3 pheno (no name yet).

One of youngsters on my flower table today.
(Sorry about the line it's from the Method 7's I put over my camera to filter out the HPS)
View attachment 45561

One of her buds from the last run:
View attachment 45552
Wow that's awesome, wish I had the patience.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Mine had the 4 speed with a clutch.
Then... I got one of these.
1580264395519.png
1975 Honda Elsinore 125
1st year for the 6 speed transmission
If you look real close, you will see a tiny "mud flap" on the front fender.
I completely restored this,
1580264916807.png
1999 YZ250 2 stroke "tricked out" with a 292cc Big Bore kit, 11ox flywheel weight and lots of extras.
Sorry, I didn't mean to "hijack your post OP. I got carried away with "Memory Lane" lol
Note) 1999 was the 1st year of the new designed motor for Jeremy McGraff. Carried this same motor design till 2017 or 2018. It's all a person would want between their legs if you're a hard core 2 stroke rider.
Well, maybe 1 other thing., but we won't go there. lol

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I had a 250 elsiore...it was a beast...the 79 daytona special was scarier though. Someone ported and polished that thing with custom chambers before i bought it.

at around 4k rpm you better hold on. Too bad you cant get tricked out 2 stroke street bikes anymore. Pollution smollution.

Deez. Nutz

Funny as hell . I all but forgot about rush. The uber delinquents I hung with used to talk about " smoking the ball".

The bottles of rush we had always had a small ball in it, I guess to aid in mixing the solution in the bottle, they would take it out and attempt to smoke it.

That and inhaling butane of course.