Who's glue's are as good or better than the original gg4 cut ?

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I have a Backcross of GG4 x (GG4 x Mimosa) that has been really good. I prefer it over the original GG4 just because it reduces the stretch of GG4 and shaves some of the flower time off as well. When smoked, its almost all GG4 though.

View attachment 44952

View attachment 44953
Very interesting , the only cross I've grown is the gorilla Skittles from Barney's and it was very similar. Guess it make sense it a very potent profile/flavor to take over.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
An old coworker with a fucked up sense of humor left a pic he print of a pic off internet of some a-hole that died with a rope around his neck, plastic bag full of glue on his head, dressed in women's clothes with like 5 empty glue tubes sitting next to him!

That shit fucked me up. I was like 24 so still wet behind the ears to just how weird folks can get, but yeah that's where my brain goes when I hear sniffing glue talk. 😂😥

Saboo the Shaman

Really Active Member
Do you remember the bottles of "Rush"? lol
I forgot about that crap. Even as a dumb teen something told me to leave that shit alone. Some of the guys I hung out with loved it. 'Course some of the guys I hung out with also loved sniffing leaded gasoline.
For all the people pining for youth, I'll keep my aches and pains as long as some wisdom comes with it.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I forgot about that crap. Even as a dumb teen something told me to leave that shit alone. Some of the guys I hung out with loved it. 'Course some of the guys I hung out with also loved sniffing leaded gasoline.
For all the people pining for youth, I'll keep my aches and pains as long as some wisdom comes with it.
LMAO! I was gonna mention "leaded" gas. Felt like you were surrounded by"bumble bees". lol
I could fill my 1972 Honda CT70H up for about .39 and be "ridin' high" all day. lol
1580147738267.png
I now ride this.
1580148128865.png
They made a product called "Lockeroom" or something at the same time as the bottles of "Rush". I would have been in 7th or 8th grade at the time.
That shit should have been called the "Gateway Drug". lol

Last edited:

Jtgreen

LMAO! I was gonna mention "leaded" gas. Felt like you were surrounded by"bumble bees". lol
I could fill my 1972 Honda CT70H up for about .39 and be "ridin' high" all day. lol
View attachment 45198
I now ride this.
View attachment 45205
They made a product called "Lockeroom" or something at the same time as the bottles of "Rush". I would have been in 7th or 8th grade at the time.
Loved my trail 70

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
View attachment 45198
I now ride this.
View attachment 45205
You spill leaded gas, it stayed for a long ass time. You spill today's "oxygenated" gas, it evaporates the same day.
You could get that 108 octane leaded Sonoco Ive heard. Before my time though. Things a gearhead thinks of lol.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
You spill leaded gas, it stayed for a long ass time. You spill today's "oxygenated" gas, it evaporates the same day.
You could get that 108 octane leaded Sonoco Ive heard. Before my time though. Things a gearhead thinks of lol.
In the original times of "back in the day", when us kids were sick, you needed a dose of grandma called it "Physics"(Caster or Cod Liver oil).
Today "Caster Bean Oil" goes in the gas tank of that 99YZ250. lol
Who would have "thunk it"? lol
One of you "thread junkies" go start a Who would have or could have "thunk it" thread. Please!

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
In the original times of "back in the day", when us kids were sick, you needed a dose of grandma called it "Physics"(Caster or Cod Liver oil).
Today "Caster Bean Oil" goes in the gas tank of that 99YZ250. lol
Who would have "thunk it"? lol
One of you "thread junkies" go start a Who would have or could have "thunk it" thread. Please!
I wonder if that's where Castrol got its name? 😂

curious2garden

Really Active Member
I reversed the JW GG#4 and selfed her. I've been working with her progeny and found one I like just a touch better. She's my GG#4 S1-3 pheno (no name yet).

One of youngsters on my flower table today.
(Sorry about the line it's from the Method 7's I put over my camera to filter out the HPS)
IMG_5951.jpeg

One of her buds from the last run:
1580229275849.jpeg

Last edited: