What youll eating

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
My last creation before I told my boss to go fuck himself…..
This is an oven roasted pork tenderloin A.K.A “The Gentleman’s Cut” with a maple, apricot and cognac reduction topped with quick pickled flash fried jalapeños paired with grilled Asparagus and mashed sweet potatoes topped with candied walnuts and brown sugar.C52C76ED-EE02-42B7-9E54-5B0B71BCD313.jpeg

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Ohhhhh damb Bill!! You got some skills brother those dishes look fantastic.
Thanks man. I grew up with my grandma and I was usually the only kid around. So I spent my time learning how to do what she did, tend to the gardens, canning, baking, cooking etc. On top of my daily chores, feeding the animals, gathering eggs, splitting wood, cutting grass etc…. But cooking was always fun and I was able to incorporate my artsy side into it. No formal culinary school what so ever. Though I had some really good chefs mentor me through my career ! Been cooking for a living most of my life but I get burnt out quickly due to me being overly passionate about it that I consumes me in a bad way, so I take breaks from time to time. Been on a 9 month break now and undecided what I wanna do moving forward. Thanks for the compliments 🙏