What youll eating

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
Steamed kale, sauteed crimini mushrooms, onions, yellow squash, leftover grilled chicken, avocado, homemade kimchi, and topped with two homegrown eggs layed yesterday.
View attachment 125842

I eat this almost every day for one of my meals. The eggs get added every other day and the chicken was added because I just spent two hours moving snow.
Your food looks healthy and delicious!

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
I'm trying to stay on the road to healthy eating but hit the rumble strip more than I care to admit.

If it wasn't tasty I wouldn't eat it. I'm still experimenting with seasonings and veggie combos to maximize flavor without additional sodium to prevent lock out lol. Mrs Dash sprinkled on everything helps big time.

I'm trying to stiff arm the effects of years of prior abuse. Health is wealth

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Chuck roast was on sale for $3 a pound. Tossed them in the smoker cooking them brisket style.View attachment 125840
They're just about 2 hours in and are going to get equal parts of beer apple cider vinegar and beef broth mop.
I've been wanting a smoker ever since my buddy bought his and started sending me photos of the goodies he makes every week. I'm a boot when it comes down to picking one out, I know nothing about that realm. He has a fancy one that uses wood pellets and all that jazz. If anything I would spring for a barrel style grill since I like cooking on my little Weber.

A cold smoker is something on my home build wish list but the juice isn't worth the squeeze if I'm not producing/harvesting the meat or cheese to fill it. Fuck I love cooking

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I'm trying to stay on the road to healthy eating but hit the rumble strip more than I care to admit.

If it wasn't tasty I wouldn't eat it. I'm still experimenting with seasonings and veggie combos to maximize flavor without additional sodium to prevent lock out lol. Mrs Dash sprinkled on everything helps big time.

I'm trying to stiff arm the effects of years of prior abuse. Health is wealth
i can"t agree more ,but it"s true.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
You found the fountain of youth!
Yin and Yang amigo

My wife bakes this kryptonite too often.
20230420_222531.jpg

Well would you look at that, a broken cookie. Can't leave it in there like that. What to do, what to do.....

For those who seek adventure, beware.