What y'all smoking?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The primary dynavap is the same size as those metal one-hitters in the wooden dug-outs we had back in the 80's. It holds about the same amount of weed too.

But if the teacher caught you with a dug-out and one-hitter you were going to the office. Probably the same with the dynavap in context. Not sure if the vape thing at work correlates.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
The primary dynavap is the same size as those metal one-hitters in the wooden dug-outs we had back in the 80's. It holds about the same amount of weed too.

But if the teacher caught you with a dug-out and one-hitter you were going to the office. Probably the same with the dynavap in context. Not sure if the vape thing at work correlates.
It holds more than a dugout bat, probably twice as much if I had to guess. It holds 0.1g.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk

I still have a "dugout" I smoke hash with every now and then.
I use a needle and cardboard under a glass for burnable hash.
Some of this dry sift will melt off the needle if I sift it too many times. lol