Well, I was stupid

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
I just burned up a ballast. I like to run MH for the first 2 weeks of flower before switching to HPS. Anywho, I decided to switch the bulbs about 5 minutes after the lights came on. Well, unscrewing the bulb while hot and not turned off shorted the ballast. Screw me!
Another reason to choose led's.. Lol. We all make mistakes, its how u learn from them is whats important.. Good luck dude

curious2garden

Really Active Member
Damn sorry to hear that. My flower room Phantom II is randomly shutting off and condemning the bulb. I've changed the bulb and it's still bitching, although less. I feel your pain.
Thought I'd post a follow up. Turns out I'd burned the electrical socket. I changed it to a different socket and it hasn't shut down.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Recently double checked flower tent and have all LEDs in there, opened the tent in dark and one led was barely glowing, I'm assuming bleedthru on surge protector. First thought timer, then seen it was surger. Now I'm the timer, lol, at least till I finish this round, just got 30 seedlings up, got have things ready, lol