Water cure

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I'm just curious to see if it has that old school effect. I remember smoking something around 91' that we referred to as California Red Hair. That shit gave me auditory hallucinations and I remember feeling sensation that the best way I could describe it as running your hand under warm water over a barrier of cellophane. Weird, I know! Then it put me out! Missed part of the Metallica concert because of it. Visual hallucinations were crazy! Everyone that got off the bus had their faces blurred like on tv, except that their faces were superimposed with the face of someone I knew.

Laced? I often wonder. Novice smoker that stumbled onto incredible bud? I was only 17 and everyone in the group was right around the same age. I often wonder if the joint was hit with some liquid LSD. Seems the most plausible, but these people still claim 30 years later that it wasn't. Hell, my best friend had the same issue.
I’ve smoked some oil that had the same effect on me - halllucinating that peoples faces were clown faces. Man! I was so high! I remember being on the city bus heading home just freaking out. Funnily enough, I was 16 or 17 at the time. It’s never happened again.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
It turned out like it was supposed to, it got me high the same as anything else. If you needed to vaccum seal your shit and bury it in the back yard, there's a safe process... I am sticking with fresh flowers LOL