Waste and Tragedy

Jewels

Bon~Fire
Greetings from the South Sask !

Harvest complete.(Sour Larry BX1 x Sweet Skunk x 'O-haze)
Clones are dead. Seedlings failed. Lost my job, and no leads. Cupboards are looking hubbardly, and I am down to our last four beans.
There better be a magical (female) beanstalk in there,,,

I'ma whole new boy.

New bucket loop, new aeration scheme, new pump and plumbing. New sealed room in progress.

It is not all bad news,,,
I've had the honourable title of "Mr. Mom" since school got out and years of 'weekend projects' finally completed. The ol' lady still loves me and I am not afraid of hard work. The right job will find me.

I am only as good as my next grow.
All four beans popped. The supervisor got a hold of three and prompltly defiled them into a bed of cocco and such, I snagged one for my (as yet unrevealed) system.

I am really happy with my new water circuit. Although, when my wife saw it, she put the screws to me, when she said, "wow, deluxe! I have not seen a four hole'r outhouse for quite some time"

I got nothing to show - so I will start talking shit later.20190714_145626.jpg

Jewels

Bon~Fire
One dead, one missing, and one in intensive care after overnight adventure turns to chaos.

I did have all four beans pop. I set them all out side for the night and returned to quite a scene in the morning.

In the soiless, one looks ok, one sprout is doornail dead, and one other is flat and gasping. The lone sprout in the hydro photo is now -- - absent ?¿ like wtf ?
How does a sprout disappear?
I scrounged through the pebbles. I emptied half the pot, it did not slip down. It was out-right gonzo , left the building. I am scratching my head on that one. Perhaps a bird or a rodent helped themselves to it in the wee hours. I was in the garden at 2 a.m. last night and it looked just fine.
Gone
Oh well, shtbe like that , sometimes.
I pulled the sad sprout and plunked it back in the pond.
The sole survivor is now held in isolation, no windows, bright led interrogation light - directly in eyes.
She aint talking yet; but, I will get to the bottom of this.

Not discouraged, always rough starts.
Not unlike seniors sex, if I can get it up,,, it is smooth sailing from there.

Jewels

Bon~Fire
Great to have y'all onboard.

Hallelujah,
I am my own worst enemy.
Spring cleaning my detached garage, to make space for my new 'project', I stumbled across my 400w hps ballast.
Took me two years , finally found it!
20190717_150536.jpg
I prefer 2x 400w over the 1k I used last run.

I know there is also a full size guitar hiding in that garage somewhere. Who knows what the day will bring?

Jewels

Bon~Fire
Took a break from the grow room construction today. My son asked me to build a different sort of room, over at his place.
Capture+_2019-07-21-20-39-41.png
Otherwise - freek'n bliss. Let me tell ya.
My wife started delivering pizza full time. It was a job she had in the past and she completely enjoys it. Driving, listening to music, and sampling our wares are some of her favorite things to do anyhow; may as well pick up tax free money at the same time.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Took a break from the grow room construction today. My son asked me to build a different sort of room, over at his place.
View attachment 14909
Otherwise - freek'n bliss. Let me tell ya.
My wife started delivering pizza full time. It was a job she had in the past and she completely enjoys it. Driving, listening to music, and sampling our wares are some of her favorite things to do anyhow; may as well pick up tax free money at the same time.
2013 Suzuki gsxr 750?
Love those bikes! I had a 1000 myself!!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Im hoping your seeds work out amigo...if you run low let me know i am sure i can send some your way! I am stocked up at the moment and went a little overboard on sales...like usual.

If you have room a few heisenbeans would probably be pretty nice to grow...anywhere you have some clearance or are really good at manipulating them :D PM me your address and i can get you setup for another round ;) And they are already in Canada ! lol

Jewels

Bon~Fire
Resized_Snapchat-342904793.jpeg
Ninja 300abs
2017 with 1 km on the odom.
He is 20 years old; it is his first bike and unfortunately he is built like me,,, 2 metres and Ten Stones- that is plenty of bike to learn on.
@TerpyTyrone you are a roofer? Or am I making that up?
I did not have vehicles like that when I was 20. I was a single parent with my two sons. Any money left over from diapers went directly to weed !

Jewels

Bon~Fire
...anywhere you have some clearance or are really good at manipulating them :D
My new ceilings are 8 1/2 foot and hopefully I dont need it. Started getting braver with the snips.
I am learning !
20190402_235037-1.jpg
Dude, if you hook me up I will honour those precious seeds by christening my spanking new rdwc with them. I incorporated a few unique features that I have never seen utilized before in dwc. I did not re-invent the wheel, but I believe I have addressed all of the most common issues and weakpoints leading to crop failure. There is no new technology here; just a culmination of clever coincidences. Stripped-down with less hardware and less power consumption. Lo-tech trumps over time. Ideally, all we can do is provide the best possible growing conditions, and hope the weed will know what to do. The main benefit I can see with my new system is consistent trouble-free results. That's all anyone can ask for. I am eager to post it all up on this site.

All the other plants I have grown out entirely came from the same breeder. He emailed three times to confirm the photo's, because he hardly recognized them.
I will baby them into beasthood.
Hell, our 10 dollar bunny got a nicer room than mine.
IMG_20190627_132935_01.jpg
It has only rained for three days this year, all during the construction. I had wrinkly toes by the time I was done that one.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I held back on your framing members. I didnt wamna offend ya. I see that spacing 48 on center
View attachment 14976
Ninja 300abs
2017 with 1 km on the odom.
He is 20 years old; it is his first bike and unfortunately he is built like me,,, 2 metres and Ten Stones- that is plenty of bike to learn on.
@TerpyTyrone you are a roofer? Or am I making that up?
I did not have vehicles like that when I was 20. I was a single parent with my two sons. Any money left over from diapers went directly to weed !

Jewels

Bon~Fire
How could I be offended?
That is what we built, with how many boards we had. I did attach the short wall to the fence line and spiked the outside wall down into the concrete.
I hope you will not be offended when I repeat something my grandpappy once told me.
" Only fools and women cannot admire unfinished work "
Really offensive in this day and age, although quite mild for his usual retorts. He has passed on now, if anyone has issue with it they can take it up with him.

All in good fun. Thank you, for visiting my thread @TerpyTyrone
It certainly is not to code ( or wisely built for that matter ) although, he wanted his shiny new bike locked up tight and out of the sun. Mission acomplished.
everyday a little better, right ?

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I have a degree in electrical and construction mgmt. I did electrical for 10 years until I realized i hated my life and didntsee the thrill once I did every aspect of commercial electric.
So I got a BS degree in const mgmt and became a carpenter. I do a little of everything. Inclusing satellite grows at growbro houses.
I build led rigs and put em in tents and fill them fuckers. I work all day everyday and try lile hell to make a lil me amd my plant time.
Heres my outie grow0719191847.jpg