Vote for January 2020 photo of the month

Who is the winner of the January 2020 photo of the month?

• BIG TERPS WITH 9LB HAMMER X CHERNOBYL

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • OLDST1NER WITH GMOOZY

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • CAPT C WITH FUZZY MAC 1

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • PROMEDZ WITH SUNDAE DRIVER S1

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Hit me up in dm buddy. I got a pack of dynoberry bites for you. Congratulations on the pic, epic!
Hey man i greatly appreciate it! Hearing those words from a quality growers like yourself means alot! It was a win , win for me cause when i check out your gear the dinoberry was one i had to try from u!
Cant wait to also try heisenbeans gear for first time either. As far as that goes everyone who said theyd throw into prize pot is all ones im def excited to try!
Im just very greatful to be a part of this forum and for everyone who voted for me and everyone who participated in this contest. So thanks once again to heisenbeans for beans and for the hard work he puts into his to gear and for starting this forum up for all of us so thx @ mr heisenbeans! Thank u to @mr gwheels for hosting the contest, thank u @ mr esocentric for throwing in beans, thank u to @sc jedi for throwing in beans. Thank u to @ jesee james for beans , thank u to @KMOG for offering beans or cuts!
Thanks alot people i thought i had no chance when i enterd honestly! I appreciate each n every one of u guys on here!
This win will be sumthing i charish for rest of life. Its a great honor to me!
Thanks again everyone ! 👊👏👏👏✌

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Dinoberry bites is very nice too...a wonderful berry skunky smoke and its a hard indica (i would guess 80/20 +)

I am going to smoke that right now to celebrate your victory.

:D

I love how your cultivar grew the colas so nice. Like that citrus milf i had in the 32 special...fill it up with air flow!

Well done again!

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Texas Butter...it was my precious for a while...it hurts usss.....

But its wrong to hoard...its right that you should enjoy the bounty.

It is my happy Retirement year....a random prize per month all year !!!!

Life is GREAT really really GREAT !!!!
Grew out some great Texas butter myself a couple years ago just decided to revisit them have a couple going atm