Vote for January 2020 photo of the month

Who is the winner of the January 2020 photo of the month?

• BIG TERPS WITH 9LB HAMMER X CHERNOBYL

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • OLDST1NER WITH GMOOZY

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • CAPT C WITH FUZZY MAC 1

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • PROMEDZ WITH SUNDAE DRIVER S1

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The contenders are....

Big Terps.
BIG TERPS JAN 2020.jpg
OLDST1NER
OLD ST1NER JAN 2020.jpeg
CAPT C
CAPTC JAN 2020.JPG
AND PROMEDZ
PROMEDZ JAN 2020.jpeg
GOOD LUCK TO ALL ! RANDOM PRIZE DRAWING NEXT....
Usernamestrainvotes
BIG TERPS9LB HAMMER X CHERNOBYL
34​
OLD ST1NERGMOOZY
29​
CAPT CFUZZY MAC 1
27​
PROMEDZSUNDAE DRIVER S1
27​
HIGH KEVGARLIC BREATH
26​
EVERGREENGARDENERSUNDAE DRIVER S1
26​
HEATHENRAIDERSBS
25​
THESPACEFARMBOORILLA
24​
GWHEELSWEDDING DUB
24​
OPIE1SKELETON COOKIES
24​
H.A.F.SKYWALKER OG
23​
MTRAINDOGBUBBA'S GIFT
23​
BADMOFO529BRIDEZILLA
23​
YOUGROWYOURWAYUNSPECIFIED
23​
SEED OF MEMORYBAGSEED EXTRODINAIRE
21​
HEMPIRE828SKUNKY VA
21​
NOW1MOREALIENROCKCANDY X BANANA KUSH
21​
AMOS OTISBLACK BANANA COOKIES
20​
SANDMAN83BIG BUD
20​
KMOGPURPLE PUNCH
19​
NORCALIWOODB&JS OG
19​
UNCLEROMULUSHEISEKRATSKY
19​
JEWELSBABA YAGA
18​
SMOKIEOKIECHEM91 X CHOC DIESEL
18​
JTGREENPURPLE MAC
17​
BIG PERMSUCCULENT OF DOOM
17​
ROCMAN91PURPLE CRASH
17​
PHENOSEARCHUNSPECIFIED
16​
ALIEN ATHENALAVENDER JONES
16​
GMMPEYOTE WIFI
14​
86GROWERTHE PIC HES STICKING WITH
14​
TERPYTYRONEWEDDING DUB
13​
NOWAISTEDSPACEUNSPECIFIED
13​
THESADVERYBADMADGROWERJACK HERER
13​
TIGERTANKSSUGAR FACTORY
12​
JG88HASHPLANT
11​
PUNISHER84UNSPECIFIED
11​
GWEEDODINOBERRY BITES
10​
BUSTENBEANSBRIDEZILLA
10​
HUST17SUPER LEMON HAZE
9​
HAWKOIOMATARO BLUE
6​

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Ya good luck to all and a big thanks to MR GWHEELS FOR PUTTING THIS TOGETHER EACH MONTH! ALSO THANKS TO PEOPLE WHO ARE THROWING IN SEEDS FOR THE WINNERS TO GET! Glad 2 be a part of it!

Ps.. Is it just my cell but i see all the top 4's names and pics except my pic ? I see my name but not my pic? Could be dum question.. Second time competing not sure how this plays out. Lol thx

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Ya good luck to all and a big thanks to MR GWHEELS FOR PUTTING THIS TOGETHER EACH MONTH! ALSO THANKS TO PEOPLE WHO ARE THROWING IN SEEDS FOR THE WINNERS TO GET! Glad 2 be a part of it!

Ps.. Is it just my cell but i see all the top 4's names and pics except my pic ? I see my name but not my pic? Could be dum question.. Second time competing not sure how this plays out. Lol thx
Sorry it was just my cell! I apologize its laggy atm .. Thx

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Beautiful shots guys!
Congratulations Big Terps for the win.
That girl is stacked for sure!
And a big thanks to gwheels for all the leg work and time! Lot of effort I'm sure.
Good thing your retired now. Lol
Thank u sir! Thank u to mr gwheels, thank u to the people who threw in seeds for the winners, & thank u to all who competed in it & thanks to all who voted for my pic. Im def proud of the win with all the good growers in this site, i def didnt think id win when i put my pic up in contest. I cant wait to see what fine genetics i won either..
With the last 8 months me and my family has had to endure, this contest is the best thing that has happened to me. Makes it worth while to not throw in the towel and quit growing but they wont ever stop me from growing. Losing everything over 4 plants will make u question urself but what dont kill u will only make u stronger. Hopefully winning this will be the start of good things only to come from rest of this year..
Thanks everyone once again!
👊👍🤘✌👏👏👏

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Guess I gotta go for something with less detail and just big buds.
No man ur pic was killer dude.. But that plant of mine in that pic was special. Those big chunky buds was a joy to grow. U seen the total colas on that pic and just that 1 plant had prolly 30-40 main tops that reeked of grapey-lemony skittles. I top, fim, and supper crop that beast from early on and she loved it..

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
@Big Terps Well grown sir....well grown !
Hey dude i like what u allways got going to bro! U def get my respect dude! Thx for hosting the contest! Forgot to thank @Heisenbeans earlier for being the OG who made this group for us all to get to know each other. And congrats on being awarded the new mod position on here..

Ps. Now what happens as far as me getting whatever beans people threw in for potm contest? Not rushing u or anyone else believe me.. Whenever u got time in future let me no what i need to do from this point on.. U can pm if ud like..
Thx mang! Keep up the good work dude enjoy ur pics n posts!👊✌

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Hello all. Please contact @Big Terps to get the prizes moving to him.

@thenotsoesoteric Thank you for the random prize this month (all of them good :D)
@KMOG with your very generous offer.
@SCJedi with the 88 G13 x Hashplant he just finished (thanks Man !!)
@J.James with the country line (thanks Man !)
@Heisenbeans thanks for the monthly prize (i think OBS?) and thjanks for the contest ! and the prize!!

@Heathenraider The most votes for a Canuck were for .....OldSt1ner Who was also 2nd place! well played!
And he already won with that Gmoozy...GMO cake is delicious. :D i can just imagine that banana instead of cake :D

Thanks to all who gave up some prizes. It makes the contest a lot more fun !

Last edited: