Useful Seeds

baldmountain

Super Active Member
This is a Chem Cookie Trip at 42 days. This is another plant I almost killed due to incompetence. I grew out two seeds and was hoping this one was the male since it was fugly. But no, it was the female. It grew the fastest in veg, but is now the small plant in the tent. We'll see how it finishes.

useful20200613.jpg

Now1more

Super Active Member
I have some Sequoia Strawberry from Sin City that was nice. After an extended cure it turned out well. Very unique smell. Not like anything else I've ever had.

Stoned Cold Bulldog

Ya may wanna get in line for a couple packs of the f3 regs then. That way you can make your own selection, select the female that fits your needs. The Chocolate Diesel cut I use/not selected by me personally, is a GREAT cut, but I understand that there is more in the line to be discovered. That is why I am doing this f3 open pollination, give folks the chance to hunt for what suits their personal taste/effect. And I thank you for the support.
thx. for that info. i had assumed u did some selection for the F3's = changes how i might use/deal with it mos def.

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
Until I found GLO, I think Useful had the lowest price per fem seed that wasn't some white label junk. The grow/smoke reports were always very positive so I began collecting his packs. This 4/20 I was able to win some seeds that were Blueberry x Choc D X 1979 CTB and Dank Sinatra x 1979 CTB. I popped two of the DS x 79 CTB thinking they were fems and got one male and one fem. Here is a bud shot of the super cropped female at 45 days. Smells of pine heaven so far. Its the only thing in the tent that smells like old school and I like it.
10-3 DSx79CTB.jpg

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
Until I found GLO, I think Useful had the lowest price per fem seed that wasn't some white label junk. The grow/smoke reports were always very positive so I began collecting his packs. This 4/20 I was able to win some seeds that were Blueberry x Choc D X 1979 CTB and Dank Sinatra x 1979 CTB. I popped two of the DS x 79 CTB thinking they were fems and got one male and one fem. Here is a bud shot of the super cropped female at 45 days. Smells of pine heaven so far. Its the only thing in the tent that smells like old school and I like it.
View attachment 99875
Looks nice! I ran the 79 CTB last year had a nice pine smell and plants were really frosty short and dense.20201211_110511.jpg20201211_110210 (2).jpg20201211_110037.jpg

Attachments

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
The $price$ just went ☝
I wanted some of those IG sales he was having but my money was tied up. Too bad he didn't take CC lol. I wonder if he kept all the ladies/studs alive and well? I hope he comes back when his life is more chill. He mentioned quite a few times that life has been kicking him in the ass lately. Hope its just that cause there are many folks that would love to see him rebound.