Under Construction: Proceed With Caution! Buckets That Bubble & More...

So I placed 2 orders at Green Point a few days apart. I noticed the first order was not on my account as I was new signing up. I sent them an email asking if they can put the order on my account so I can start racking numbers up on their site. Apparently, they have levels for members by what you spend. Very cool. Anyways, a couple hours later I got an email saying the problem was fixed....and it was. I also got a text and email about 2 hours later saying my first order was shipped. They also combined the one I placed last night too so I'll be getting them at the same time. Very fucking cool!!!! This is my first time using Green Point and so far I am very impressed with their service.

Flowering Times:

(Late Flower)
Peanut Butter Breathe - 9 weeks
Blue Monster - About 60 days
3 Run Homer - 8-9 weeks
Blue Tahoe Cheese - 8-9 weeks

(Mid Flower)
Cosmic Lights - 8-9 weeks
Kimbo Kush - 8 weeks
Washing Machine -60/65 days
Expert Gorilla - 58-63 days
Not sure on the animal abusers GG#4

(Early Flower)
Wedding Cake - 8 weeks
Strawberry Cough - 8-10 weeks
Blue Zskittles - 7 weeks <---- I highly doubt that

My hands shake a little too much taking the pics lol...I gotta get a tripod or something to take more steady and clearer pics. I also like that idea that you said with the pictures too. Before I start doing that....I wanna fix the inside of my main flower room. Just need to fix the small holes and shit above the reflective boards. I have that big decal coming soon too.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
My hands shake a little too much taking the pics lol...I gotta get a tripod or something to take more steady and clearer pics. I also like that idea that you said with the pictures too. Before I start doing that....I wanna fix the inside of my main flower room. Just need to fix the small holes and shit above the reflective boards. I have that big decal coming soon too.
Ya you must need doctor hands for those macro photos eh?

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
The problem is I can't stay asleep for long periods of time. I wake up right before my body hits deep sleep. I have always had problems sleeping for as long as I can remember. But I also don't have problems functioning on very minimal hours of sleep either.
Agreed. I had that issue for months! It’s kind of cool floating through the days haha!