UK Toke N Chat

WebstersBallSack

European Bean Flicker
Sounds good bro I always wanted to run incredible bulk? Wht hav u though so far. N mandem jus means friends lol its UK slang but I'll keep it down low on slang 😂 I'm currently running KO kush n bud bud bling ting ATM only early days not even a week old yet from clone. I think I'm going t get myself a seeds problem as the is too much 🔥t pass by n I'm wanting t build a little collection of phenos t play with n try make some magic happen in the breeding room 👉👌
Yeah its not a term ive hear before but us Yorkshire bastards are a few years behind the rest of the country!!;)

Bub bud blind ting made me chuckle , look forward to hearing more about it when its finished up.

The incredible bulk is good but not perfect. It does have huge buds and yields amazing but it is a bit prone to rot. Ive ran it several times and usually one cola in ten would have a bit of rot just starting at the end of flower. Similar yielding blue dream however never had any rot but still huge buds.
Incredible bulk is a nice smoke though, potent but always that risk of bud rot no matter how much air circulation ive used. If they were my own plants I would of chosen not to run it again.

Yeah I know what you mean on the amount of fire!! Crazy stuff. I have gone from running clones and trying a new strain a year if im lucky to buying hundreds of beans... Cant help it, especially with the 420 sales!

WebstersBallSack

European Bean Flicker
I'm from other side of pond so what this chuckers I keep hearing about on here? Breeding terms I guess but wht gear u speak of n r thee heisens beans like?
pollen chuckers is a term I believe for folks who breed for fun and share with friends, that site I linked is from genuity's creations (chuckers gear), he started the chuckers paradise thread over on RIU , also a mod over there and a member here, possibly a mod here too.;)

LoudPacks420

Grand Master Grower
Yeah its not a term ive hear before but us Yorkshire bastards are a few years behind the rest of the country!!;)

Bub bud blind ting made me chuckle , look forward to hearing more about it when its finished up.

The incredible bulk is good but not perfect. It does have huge buds and yields amazing but it is a bit prone to rot. Ive ran it several times and usually one cola in ten would have a bit of rot just starting at the end of flower. Similar yielding blue dream however never had any rot but still huge buds.
Incredible bulk is a nice smoke though, potent but always that risk of bud rot no matter how much air circulation ive used. If they were my own plants I would of chosen not to run it again.

Yeah I know what you mean on the amount of fire!! Crazy stuff. I have gone from running clones and trying a new strain a year if im lucky to buying hundreds of beans... Cant help it, especially with the 420 sales!
Nothing wrong with a shit ton of beans bro happy pheno hunting 👊 I'll let u know wht its like personally the guy I got them off had some bud n it didn't wow me but it was his first go so I thought I'd see for myself. Only ever done blues tbh but I hav had a go recently with blue dream n was blown away with how much thy wanted t grow in first 5 weeks of flower but sadly cops took them so I'm bk t 6 now t try make up for the loss 👊💚

LoudPacks420

Grand Master Grower
A various assortment. Lol. Helped a bud this am with his siding/roofing questions. Lol.
Walked another guy through how to diagnose his electrical issue and how to avoid it in the future. Lol.
Pretty well versed in all phases of construction, happy to help anyone needing advice on what they've got going on.
Not like most of us can have folks come work on there grow rooms. Lol.
I'm a contractor, not a huge one, I wear a toolbelt alot of days still. Focus on custom homes and remodels/additions and such. Been doing it now for 25 yrs and then some, my own biz now for the last 9 yrs. I do enjoy it. Most days anyhow.
I enjoy helping others to succeed as well, alot of folks have done the same for me. Passing that along where and when I can. Spread the love, knowledge and good vibes man. Hahaha
I know who t ask if I come across any issue 👍

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I want to know if there are still Monks at Lindesfarne? They are well over due a visit , also are there still plenty of Scottish and Irish women who can be put to work? They are hardy beasts. Some are even pleasing to the eye and speak our language. All of them like the Mead and Men who bathe weekly . Help requested to answer these burning questions , hold one , that's just my loins burning , nothing the healer cant fix.