UK Toke N Chat

LoudPacks420

Grand Master Grower
I'm not a UK guy, but I had to see what y'all had goin on in here. Recognize some names, good folks.
Haha, I been to London once. Was a blast. Found some good herb from some Italians in Camden. Haha. Was an adventure, was just me, my phone had no service, I had a little mapbook is all. Lol.
All high wandering around checking shit out, got a bit lost for a moment. Haha. Great time.
Sounds dangerous haha u should come t meet the club we camping in August 💚

WebstersBallSack

European Bean Flicker
Where r all the UK mandem
What the foook is a mandem?

Im sure more brits will come dude but we are massively a minority and the site is very new and has less than 300 members although its growing steady.
Just chopped my bruce banner's , currently got a couple of incredible bulks and sugar black rose that im babysitting for a friend in need.
Got some fem blue dream from hso very early stage veg, popped some winter solstice (locktite x goblins gold) from a US brother , long way off sexing them.
Got a pack of legend breath an pack of honey sundae regs from chuckersgear and 3 more packs on the way. Then I have all the bean from heisenbeans on the way...
Far too many beans , need to curb my addiction. I normally just run clones but too much fire on offer and wont be many folks running these strain round my parts.
I might have to brake my own rules on plant count and do some 12/12 from seed to pick some winners

;)

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member

Im sure more brits will come dude but we are massively a minority and the site is very new and has less than 300 members although its growing steady.
Just chopped my bruce banner's , currently got a couple of incredible bulks and sugar black rose that im babysitting for a friend in need.
Got some fem blue dream from hso very early stage veg, popped some winter solstice (locktite x goblins gold) from a US brother , long way off sexing them.
Got a pack of legend breath an pack of honey sundae regs from chuckersgear and 3 more packs on the way. Then I have all the bean from heisenbeans on the way...
Far too many beans , need to curb my addiction. I normally just run clones but too much fire on offer and wont be many folks running these strain round my parts.
I might have to brake my own rules on plant count and do some 12/12 from seed to pick some winners

;)
Hahaha.......I think he mean't madmen, but I'm a little out of touch with how the youth of today talk, so fuck knows, lol

Feelin ya' on the bean addiction thing, some 'Useful seeds' & 'chuckers' gear arrived recently and I've got some of 'heisens' on the way, also gonna grab another pack or 2 now he's got the site running.

LoudPacks420

Grand Master Grower

Got some fem blue dream from hsSounds good bro o very early stage veg, popped some winter solstice (locktite x goblins gold) from a US brother , long way off sexing them.

;)
Sounds good bro I always wanted to run incredible bulk? Wht hav u though so far. N mandem jus means friends lol its UK slang but I'll keep it down low on slang 😂 I'm currently running KO kush n bud bud bling ting ATM only early days not even a week old yet from clone. I think I'm going t get myself a seeds problem as the is too much 🔥t pass by n I'm wanting t build a little collection of phenos t play with n try make some magic happen in the breeding room 👉👌

LoudPacks420

Grand Master Grower
Hahaha.......I think he mean't madmen, but I'm a little out of touch with how the youth of today talk, so fuck knows, lol

Feelin ya' on the bean addiction thing, some 'Useful seeds' & 'chuckers' gear arrived recently and I've got some of 'heisens' on the way, also gonna grab another pack or 2 now he's got the site running.
I'm from other side of pond so what this chuckers I keep hearing about on here? Breeding terms I guess but wht gear u speak of n r thee heisens beans like?